What to EXPECT with CrazyTalk Animator in 2013

Posted By Bruce (RL) 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
AverageJoe
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Wouldn't you just use 3D then? I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just saying I don't quite get the need for it. I think the biggest drawback to this process within CTA specifically, is because the limbs are broken up into seperate segments, they don't morph. Mapping an arm would be challenging because you'd have to map the upper arm seperately from the lower arm.
FreddyKrueger
FreddyKrueger
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (926 reputation)Veteran Member (926 reputation)Veteran Member (926 reputation)Veteran Member (926 reputation)Veteran Member (926 reputation)Veteran Member (926 reputation)Veteran Member (926 reputation)Veteran Member (926 reputation)Veteran Member (926 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
It was a suggestion. Using 3d programs for mapping, like the facial mapping CTA does, takes a ton of time. They managed to resolve the 3d issue with the most complicated part of the body. I just thought that getting a few camera mapping techniques into CTA might not be a bad idea, and they have already dabbled with it (the head) hence my suggestion.

Alienware 15, i7 4710hq, GTX 970m, 16gb ram, 4k display, 1.5TB SSD raid.

Nuts Animations
Nuts Animations
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Hi,

It would also be great if the scroll bar acts like all other programs, so far it goes to a really far point in the timeline if I click somewhere in the scroll bar instead of scrolling like other programs.

Thanks

Reading This Topic