Physical Character: Queen of Egypt

Posted By W.VEEKE 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
W.VEEKE
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Queen of Egypt

Wil Veeke-Reallusion Certified Content Developer

Member of:

The Content Wizards!

Apparition
Apparition
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Such a sexy queen!
Certainly short physics skirts do behave quite well.
It might be R.L. is kind of late and practically all possibilities for physics cloth have been already covered by CCDs, as good as you!

I think RL is trying to make iClone able to apply physics to standard upper and lower cloth!
But I also think if they do not expand the concept allowing to create physics groups" and also add "atractors" and "repellers", the whole thing is going to be under development for a while.

Pinning selection must be done at iCLone level and there should be ways to adjust different degrees of influence.

So far I don't even get answers to my suggestions! So be it!

Great job Wil!

Mike

Mike Aparicio-Reallusion Certified Innovative Content Developer

Reading This Topic