Posted By Bruce (RL) 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

iClone 5.4 & 3DXchange 5.4 Updates with Facial Animation

Author
Mina&Lilly
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I've been asking this question in another part of these forums-Does anyone know if we export lip sync or facial animation from iclone to unity.   Will the new facial animation lip sync only be a 3dxhange to iclone feature?  
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
animatom (1/17/2013)
O, I learned something. That many of complainers will now have to actually make that long awaited master piece movie with morphed Daz models... Smile

No, actually many of the complainers won't have room for much except, "Eating their own words" BigGrin

The phrase(s) that should have been on the minds of the complainers should have been:

"Good things come to he who waits" or "Patience is a Virtue".

Kudos to the programmers, they are working in a sweat shop when it comes to things like this. But as usual, they will get the praise deserved after the complaint courts are dismissed and adjourned.

That's my two-cents on the subject.

Just something that can be done easily using the tools you likely already have until this update becomes available.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
Edited
11 Years Ago by Cricky
animatom
animatom
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
It will sound strange, even I think that some will understand that in a right way, but this "delay" of morphing capabilities in iClone, plus few other shortcomings, are one of the best things that happen to my animation work.
Amount of new knowledge toying with some other options as Unity, all that trying how to fit iClone in best possible pipeline - this is simply priceless. These workarounds are most beautiful thing in animation. Smile

alemar
alemar
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I'm with animatom.
I'm very happy.
Looks very nice job!
My hands are scratching to touch this...
RL never let me down!
Alemar

ALEMAR GAMES MARKETPLACE STORE

wendyluvscatz
Smile
wendyluvscatz
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
This is as I said great news! Chuck was less than impressed though when Gwynn told him

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
We have had unforeseen delays as this exceptionally powerful update has slowly developed beyond our original plan. With this new release, not only will we support facial bone animation from any head rig, but we will also support morph-based facial animations made in DAZ, ZBrush and other 3D sculpting tools. In addition, you will be able to create sophisticated morph + bone rig animations with great results.

HAHAHA dont you just ruddy well love it when your faith in something pays off BigGrin

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
Artman009
Artman009
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Thank you, Bruce, for the update!

-- Artman009

animagic
animagic
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
RB3006 (1/17/2013)
and RL believers will celebrate the news. ... and they have learned nothing. Hehe
Robert

Nor will the complainers...Tongue

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

kuchiniy
kuchiniy
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago

Very good news... Many thanks for Reallusion!!! Will wait...Wink

youtube downloaderVeery
Capemedia
Capemedia
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Film and Music Producer

Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Cricky (1/17/2013)
No, actually many of the complainers won't have room for much except, "Eating their own words" BigGrin

The phrase(s) that should have been on the minds of the complainers should have been:

"Good things come to he who waits" or "Patience is a Virtue".

Kudos to the programmers, they are working in a sweat shop when it comes to things like this. But as usual, they will get the praise deserved after the complaint courts are dismissed and adjourned.

Agreed, let's see some great movies from all the people who complained when this is released.

We are waiting Cool

Score Variations

Capemedia UK Limited's Website

Reading This Topic