Where is this eye blur coming from?

Posted By Mauidelite 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Mauidelite
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
While I try to figure out CT7, I'm back to ole reliable CT6 - and am having trouble with these eyes! No matter how I move the lines to delineate the eyeballs, I seem to get this blur around the edges and onto the nose! Can anyone help with this? I want the crisp black line that surrounds the eyeballs. I've tried different sets of eyes - making them larger or smaller - and get the same results. Please view attached.

Thanks!
Lauri
Attachments
Eyeblur.JPG (149 views, 56.00 KB)
Mauidelite
Mauidelite
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
More questions.... why, when I indicate the circular eye shape, does the eye come in non-circular? (See Attached) I have placed the the line right on the black part of the line around the eye to hopefully have a black eye lid, but that doesn't work either. I am not a beginner at this - I've created over 220 videos in the last year and a half (well, that's a lot for me!). Sure would appreciate some help with this problem....

Thanks,
Lauri
Attachments
EyesMore.JPG (144 views, 45.00 KB)

Reading This Topic