Profile Picture

Face Filter Pro 3 Pricing

Posted By CrimLiar 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
CrimLiar
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Okay, so I was holding off buying the new version of Face Filter Pro 3, untill it was released so that I knew exactly what I would be getting. So it's been released, but the pricing I'm seeing is really mixed up. It seems that the "early bird upgrade" is actually more expensive than buying from scratch at the moment, and depending on how I navigate through the site (and having to log on several times), I can get at least three different prices for the same version.

Can someone have a look at this. It's disconcerting to say the least!
rampart
rampart
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Just write to support and you will get the best price and deal Reallusion.  Yes, I agree you do often have to work around the site to get the best deals. LOL

That goes with any fast growing company.  There are crossovers between different people doing basically the same job.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
CrimLiar (12/27/2012)
Okay, so I was holding off buying the new version of Face Filter Pro 3, untill it was released so that I knew exactly what I would be getting. So it's been released, but the pricing I'm seeing is really mixed up. It seems that the "early bird upgrade" is actually more expensive than buying from scratch at the moment, and depending on how I navigate through the site (and having to log on several times), I can get at least three different prices for the same version.

Can someone have a look at this. It's disconcerting to say the least!

Hi..

If you are a current FaceFilter Studio 2 owner then you can upgrade to FaceFilter 3 Pro for $39.98.

Just login to your Account, select Upgrade & Member Special and select the option for FaceFilter 3 Pro. Options to purchase with content packs are also available.

https://www.reallusion.com/member/premium.aspx

I have checked the system and the correct prices are being added. Please let me know if you still encounter any issues when trying to upgrade.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

CrimLiar
CrimLiar
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Okay, so I got that infuriated by the site navigation and the multiple prices, none as low as the offers being thrown at me by email, that I eventually bought a competitors product.  So having had an email today, I decided to have a look again.  Nothing has changed, I can still find multiple prices on the site depending on how I navigate - none of them as low as the email I recieved claims!  Pricing is still an absolute shambles!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
CrimLiar (2/22/2013)
Okay, so I got that infuriated by the site navigation and the multiple prices, none as low as the offers being thrown at me by email, that I eventually bought a competitors product.  So having had an email today, I decided to have a look again.  Nothing has changed, I can still find multiple prices on the site depending on how I navigate - none of them as low as the email I recieved claims!  Pricing is still an absolute shambles!

Please let us know more information about the email and the price you were offered in the email. I will check it for you. If an official price has been offered then it will certainly be honoured.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic