Profile Picture

How to remove pimples - FaceFitter Pro V3.00

Posted By martynwalker 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
martynwalker
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (267 reputation)Senior Member (267 reputation)Senior Member (267 reputation)Senior Member (267 reputation)Senior Member (267 reputation)Senior Member (267 reputation)Senior Member (267 reputation)Senior Member (267 reputation)Senior Member (267 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
How do I remove a pimple? Is there something to demonstrate or explain the use of the mask facility and related tools? The "Training Resource" link sends me to the manual but there are no examples or any training, just a manual that does a grand job of saying what you can see in menus and functions, but not how or why you would use them.

An explanation of how the masking and related tools would be useful. I can setup a mask, it appears to work like most masking tools, but once I have the mask I can't find any functions to apply to it. I'm sure they're there somewhere but this pimple-head cannee find it.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Happy holidays.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi..

Please see the section between 7:25 and 9:10 of the Getting Started Tutorial Video below. This should explain how to remove pimples and other blemishes.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic143797-344-1.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic