Assistance /Guidamce Appreciated

Posted By mikejamesh 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mikejamesh
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi

I have just purchased CrazyTalk Animator 6 for no other reason than I thought it looked good and it may be useful with some future projects. However, desire and an evil sense of humour has led me to dive in and play.

I want to create a team christmas card for my team 6 guys & 2 girls. The premise is that the card opens with a stage and a curtain, music starts (Walking in a Winter Wonderland) and the two girls dance on. Then,  as the curtain begins to rise, the vocals kick in but instead of the traditional words it is in fact the rendering of walking round in womens underwear.

As the curtain lifts the 9 guys become visible, all clothed in womens clothing. (Putting them in actual underwear may be a bit risque as I work for a local police force here in uk!)

I have done all the ground work and need to tidy up things but not sure how to or, even if it's possible in the standard version?

I know it is nigh impossible to separate voice from music and retain the vocals so I need to spoof the mouths opening to look as though everyone is singing and use the song as background music.  Also the human heads on cartoon bodies look a little clunky when the bodies are dancing,  as the heads never quite stay in synch with the body movements and I cannot seem to get the heads proportionate to the cartoon bodies.

I just have the default sets of bodies, clothing etc but do not want to go to the expense of buying packs where a lot of the offerings are not suitable for me as they are, very US orientated.

Can anyone offer me any guidance on how I can achieve my goals or best efforts, I am not expecting to be a John Lasseter or Steven Spielberg as it's just for fun

Thanks in advance for any assistance Guidance

Mike

Regards
Mike
Vir prudens non contraventum mingit

Pollux
Pollux
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi Mike,

Wrong forum, this is for CrazyTalk, you want CrazyTalk Animator.  What you're asking is not possible with CrazyTalk.

Cheers

Reading This Topic