Rotate Animation Helper For iClone3

Posted By Peter (RL) 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
ash003 (9/30/2010)
hi there again,i have upgraded to iclone3.2pro and rotate helper ic3 dose not work.it says not a valid iclone project file.can you help please

Hi Ash,

The helper is a Prop not a Project. You will first need to unzip the contents of the file and then go to Set - Props. From there choose Import from the Modify Panel and choose the file rotate_helper_IC3.iprop. It should then load ok.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rontarrant
rontarrant
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (1/11/2009)

Hi Peter,

I'm new to iClone; I just got 4.3 a few days ago. That said, here's my question:

Will this work with the latest version of iClone? Or maybe it's built in by now or available in one of those add-on packs?

BTW, great forum! Lots of useful stuff in here. It must keep you on your toes. w00t Smile

- Ron T.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
RiViT (10/5/2010)
Peter (RL) (1/11/2009)

Hi Peter,

I'm new to iClone; I just got 4.3 a few days ago. That said, here's my question:

Will this work with the latest version of iClone? Or maybe it's built in by now or available in one of those add-on packs?

BTW, great forum! Lots of useful stuff in here. It must keep you on your toes. w00t Smile

Hi Ron,

The Animation Helper will work fine in iClone 4.3 but it really is easy to just create your own helpers by following the Help Guide HERE and HERE. Give it a try and see how you get on. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rontarrant
rontarrant
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (10/9/2010)

Hi Ron,

The Animation Helper will work fine in iClone 4.3 but it really is easy to just create your own helpers by following the Help Guide HERE and HERE. Give it a try and see how you get on. Smile

Hi Peter,

Sorry I took so long to reply.

Thanks for the links! That does look far easier indeed.

- Ron T.

Reading This Topic