Here i will tell how to use the physic hair and cloth

Posted By W.VEEKE 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
W.VEEKE
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I saw that many people do not know how to use the physic hair and clothes. So i will put some easy to understand videos here. I start with a video only to show some of the possibilities.

In the next to come videos i will explain how to use and change the behaviour and also how to get better results.

Wil Veeke-Reallusion Certified Content Developer

Member of:

The Content Wizards!

Edited
12 Years Ago by W.VEEKE
W.VEEKE
W.VEEKE
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Here the first video : if you have questions please ask them here

Wil Veeke-Reallusion Certified Content Developer

Member of:

The Content Wizards!

wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
lol! you mean my silly attempt with Poser dynamic cloth in iClone on your iAvatar?
actually I was admittedly surprised it worked at all!

Apparition
Apparition
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Yes Wil!
Great educational effort!
It is necessary to break the "Physics taboo" among users. You know there is always resistance to learn new things. iClone has grown so much, users need to realize there is now a learning curve IF they want to get the best out of their investment in software.

Once users learning how to use the simple things as the Physics cloth provided with iClone, REAL cloth products like TrueFlow will find understanding and application. I hope this works! Still have my doubts! Doze

I am holding LOTS of FlowCloth items, waiting to be released, because so far the whole idea seems "extravagant" and "difficult" for the major part of the iClone community!

Mike

Mike Aparicio-Reallusion Certified Innovative Content Developer

Reading This Topic