Salvador City

Posted By alemar 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
alemar
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
well I'm developing a game inspired in places in my city, Salvador.Persons should colect stars on the way and will meeting some important personalities and learn important things about his city.The game can play in a browser ( Chrome, Firefox , IE9+ )or for desktop.
All objects in scene are from Iclone pipeline and I'll have many things to implement yet, like, possibility to choose carachters to play the game.
This character used here is one in a serie of characters i created inspired in people that live in my city.
I upload my game in a private show for while
hope you like
alemar

I published a most polish and public version of my game. You can play the game here:
SALVADOR CITY

This game is made using my IClone custom characters and objects models and CooperCube engine and play using WebGl in a web browser.Best play in Chrome, so you must have the latest browsers and video drives.
There is a poor black screen ( sorry ) loading the game, so can delay sometime.
Of course this is a minigame demo.The goal is collect all stars so the player is allowed to talk with the girl. Use the arrows or WASD keys to control the character, hold shift key to acelerate , and you can change your camera click on buttons in game screen.
I'll improve the game to present like a major project for develop tourism in my city.

ALEMAR GAMES MARKETPLACE STORE

Edited
12 Years Ago by alemar
Bruce (RL)
Bruce (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Dear Alemar,

We've got your game project.
Thanks for your submission!!

BR,

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

alemar
alemar
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi Bruce and all
I published a most polish and public version of my game. You can play the game here:
SALVADOR CITY

This game is made using my IClone custom characters and objects models and CooperCube engine and play using WebGl in a web browser.Best play in Chrome, so you must have the latest browsers and video drives.
There is a poor black screen ( sorry ) loading the game, so can delay sometime.
Of course this is a minigame demo.The goal is collect all stars so the player is allowed to talk with the girl. Use the arrows or WASD keys to control the character, hold shift key to acelerate , and you can change your camera click on buttons in game screen.
I'll improve the game to present like a major project for develop tourism in my city.
regards
Alemar

ALEMAR GAMES MARKETPLACE STORE

Edited
12 Years Ago by alemar

Reading This Topic