Profile Picture

When creating output, my video gets cut off before it ends properly.

Posted By wilberforce74 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

When creating output, my video gets cut off before it ends properly.

Author
wilberforce74
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
Hello,

I have just completed a simple video in Crazy Talk 6 and when I replay the video in "Project" mode, the video cuts of part way through the last word.  I want it to extend a couple of seconds so that the movie can end more cleanly.  If I switch to "Script" mode and select "Timeline", the video plays the way I want it to.  When I go to "Output", no matter which file format I choose, the video goes back to chopping again.  I have tried adjusting the project length and CTS but that has made no difference.  I also inserted 2 seconds of silence at the end of my audio clip but that didn't make any difference either.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

wilberforce74
wilberforce74
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
BigGrin  I figured it out!  It seems that I got seconds and hundreths of a second confused.  Once I worked with seconds, it worked!  Go figure, duh!Blush
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
It's easily done. Glad to hear you got it worked out in the end. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic