Lip synch not showing up in 'Stage' tab

Posted By rpenczak 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rpenczak
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I'm using the latest version of Crazy Talk 6 Pro (6.22 I think). Got everything working fine with a random JPEG image I'd imported. Then I tried with one of the included characters, and a new lip synch works fine when I view the clips under Timeline View, but if I click the Stage Tab and then hit Play, the lips don't move.

I'm using a Windows 7, 64 bit system.
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug in the program?

Thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi..

This isn't an issue I can reproduce unfortunately.

What happens if you switch to Model and press Play. Do you get sound and lip-synch then?

Also what about your exported video of the project. Does this play correctly? 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rpenczak
rpenczak
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hey Peter -

Lip synch didn't show up under the Model Tab or Project Tab. Could only see in the Script Tab under either Emotives or Timeline but NOT Stage.

I tried it with another prebuilt character and had no problem. Then tried again with same character and worked fine. So I'm not really sure what went wrong.

(And to answer your other question - I'd exported as a PNG Sequence, and trhe lip synch did not show up)

Guess I'll just write this off to a temporary glitch. Didn't know if there was some built in parameter that I could have accidentally toggled on or off leading to the problem. Thanks.

Reading This Topic