Profile Picture

Post your Physics Toolbox feedback HERE!

Posted By Bruce (RL) 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

Dear All,

Reallusion has just released the latest iClone plug-in, Physics Toolbox. The Physics Toolbox is not just another content pack, it is THE toolbox to own when creating life-like animations. This kit provides you with a whole new realm of tools that can be used to build and construct mechanical props with a wide variety of motors, springs, sliders and other self-powered elements.

Learning and using the Physics Toolbox may sometimes be a bit daunting at first, so if you have any feedback or ideas on how to use this tool, then please share your comments with all of us here on this post!

Know more abut Physics Toolbox

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

Cricky
Cricky
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Wanting Clarification on the Two versions displayed.

Which one is being sold? There doesn't appear to be a distinguishing difference when added to the Cart for the versions or even in the title.

Is there a pricing difference?

Are they both part of the same package?

Runtime or Authoring Version, which one is being added to the Cart?

I can see the differences here: http://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/iClone/pack/Physics_Toolbox/Version_Comparison.aspx

But the Title doesn't say which one this particular package is: http://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/csproduct.aspx?contentid=AIC500DIENU050120120210001

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 55 minutes ago
Hi Cricky

When you purchase the Physics Toolbox you will have access to both the Authoring and Runtime elements. The purpose of this is to allow you (the developer) to create content using the Toolbox and then decide how you want this content to be shared.

So for example you could create a working machine. Your version would the be the authoring version and would contain all the custom scripts. You can then decide to share or sell the machine but set it as a runtime model. This means the users you share the machine with will not have access to your custom scripts, but will be able to operate it using the built in control panel.

Hope this helps. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rgathje
rgathje
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
  I am running Explorer 9 and when I go to the toolbox webpage and click on one of the buttons at the top (assembly guide, bonus, etc.) the page loads with a box that says " wait for page to load" then it goes out to lunch. I click oK and the box pops up again. I never get the page to load and Explore final times out and restarts. Is it just me or Internet Explorer 9.
animatom
animatom
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
This plugin is wonderful. Thank you, Reallusion.
For a return, here is a prophecy: it is a matter of few months for somebody to make something like Source's "Garry's Mod" for iClone. After that, of course, nothing will be the same.
Remember that I, Tom Jantol, said that first and that with this statement I am now part of the animation history.

mirun
mirun
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
There is a mess in Toolbox Force thumbnails in Content Manager: Projectile, Ballista, Firearm and Bomb have pictures changed each other. It is confusing Smile
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 55 minutes ago
rgathje (3/26/2012)
  I am running Explorer 9 and when I go to the toolbox webpage and click on one of the buttons at the top (assembly guide, bonus, etc.) the page loads with a box that says " wait for page to load" then it goes out to lunch. I click oK and the box pops up again. I never get the page to load and Explore final times out and restarts. Is it just me or Internet Explorer 9.

It does appear to be an issue with IE9 unfortunately. The pages are loading fine in Chrome. We will look into this and hopefully get it fixed soon. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Paumanok West
Paumanok West
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Serious issues with Physics Toolbox: most of the projects refuse to display, giving only a blank or gradient gray screen.

I haven't tried to load every project, but most of the Tutorial projects I tried refuse to real-time render. One exception is the Battering Ram, which does render.

If I am not mistaken, all projects in the Bonus folder will render.

General Picture - animating now to life itself(tm)
Member of Content Wizards
mirun
mirun
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Paumanok West (3/26/2012)
Serious issues with Physics Toolbox: most of the projects refuse to display, giving only a blank or gradient gray screen.

I haven't tried to load every project, but most of the Tutorial projects I tried refuse to real-time render. One exception is the Battering Ram, which does render.

If I am not mistaken, all projects in the Bonus folder will render.

Yes, it's true, but workaround is simple: in project is lot of props signed as dummy Smile, so you press CTRL+D and they appear Smile
Galfridus
Galfridus
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hi PW

Seems you are experiencing the same initial problem I had. Some of the tutorial components are set to dummy so just release them from that state to view what`s going on.

I suppose it`s in the instuctions somewhere but I`m having to much fun playing at present to read instructions. Maybe tomorrow BigGrin

Geoff.

Ooopps! Sorry Mirun looks like I just cross posted.Blush

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ba17ca1f-2bbe-4b61-819c-6bdf.png

Edited
12 Years Ago by Galfridus

Reading This Topic