Window position

Posted By HatHead 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
HatHead
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hello,

Although unconventional, I keep my Windows taskbar at the top of my screen as it reduces significant eye movement/strain (menus for programs are typically at the top of the screen so the worst place, from a perspective of unnecessary eye strain, for the taskbar is at the bottom. Moving the taskbar to the top has reduced my eye strain and headaches.)

The CrazyTalk application does not handle this gracefully, hiding the top part of the application under the task bar and covering the help option (I didn't think there was one) and windowing controls. It was only when I was trying to determine which version I was using that I discovered this.

Many thanks for a cool program!
Edited
12 Years Ago by HatHead
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 36 minutes ago
Until that is handled better by CTA try using the "Auto-Hide" feature for the task bar while using CTA. At least it will uncover the top area for you.

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic