Profile Picture

why no Waveform for audio

Posted By alexdobras 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
alexdobras
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (497 reputation)Senior Member (497 reputation)Senior Member (497 reputation)Senior Member (497 reputation)Senior Member (497 reputation)Senior Member (497 reputation)Senior Member (497 reputation)Senior Member (497 reputation)Senior Member (497 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
it's not necessary to write about how IMPORTANT is the ability to see the waveform in a character compositing sotfware.

i see that waveform in audiofiles can be seen in CrazyTalk , as in here: http://youtu.be/-E_SDrE2IUc?t=2m52s or in capture.png

why it doesn't exist in Crazy Talk Animator??? as you can see in Attachments: nowaveform-in-CTAnimator.PNG

i was about to buy it, but without this feature i cannot use it for animating lips for character and so on.

or do we have waveform, but i don't know how to view them ?
Attachments
nowaveform-in-CTAnimator.PNG (248 views, 220.00 KB)
Capture.PNG (171 views, 278.00 KB)
Edited
12 Years Ago by alexdobras
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Yes, you can see the voice waveform.

With an imported wave file or recorded voice using CTA loaded for an actor, go to the actor in the timeline and click on the facial button for that actor. You will now see the voice clip and facial clip tracks for the actor. Select the voice clip that was inserted and right click and then ungroup. Expand the voice clip to show the voice and lips tracks. On the voice track click the button to the left of the header "Voice" (looks like a waveform) and the track will be displayed as a waveform.

Note: The waveform display is only available in the voice track, not the music or sound FX tracks.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Edited
12 Years Ago by jlittle

Reading This Topic