Posted By davecurl 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

lining up the mouth of my character with the talking mouth

Author
davecurl
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I cannot seem to move the talking mouth to the position of the mouth on my character. The talking mouth talks and my characters barely moves.  What am i doing wrong?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi..

CrazyTalk automatically generates a wire-frame surrounding the face according to the 4 points you set in the Face Fitting panel. You may click Basic Facial Mode or Detailed Facial Mode to view the wire-frame. Drag the control points or the lines to fit the character’s face much more precisely in these two modes.

Please also use the tools above the viewport to zoom in/out or pan the image to locate the points more precisely.

Basic Facial Mode

Detailed Facial Mode

Zoom in for Editing

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic