iClone 5.23 Update - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Keith_MPS
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Issue (Maybe new): When you add an avatar, it will blink for the duration of the project's "Animation Length" (frames). However, if you extend the Animation Length (add more frames), the character will not blink beyond the original Animation Length.

Reproduce:
1) Open New Project (Default Animation Length: 1800 frames)
2) Add human avatar with normal blinking
3) Change project to 3000 frames
4) Play the animation and observe that the avatar only blinks for 1800 frames

It's very possible that this issue existed before 5.2 and I just never noticed. I tested with iClone Pro 5.2 32-bit.

Thanks!

- Keith
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Ratticis (4/19/2012)
Well, I removed the old version and attempted to do a fresh install to use the 64 bit version. But, like a dope, didn't make sure I had a copy of the serial number. I was sure I had it saved to a word file on my c:/ drive, but can't for the life of me find it. And I try to get a copy sent to my e-mail and it sends it to my old e-mail address that I no longer have access to Sad

So the only iClone for me at the moment is iClone 4 Hehe Wanted an update, instead got a downgrade Blush

Ratticis, go into your account on the main RL page, and then select "License History". You will see your serial number displayed there, and then can install using it. Just drag over it to select ( like selecting text). Good luck.
Edited
12 Years Ago by rampa
Keith_MPS
Keith_MPS
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
rampa (4/19/2012)
Ratticis, go into your account on the main RL page, and then select "License History". You will see your serial number displayed there, and then can install using it. Just drag over it to select ( like selecting text). Good luck.

Also, while you're there, click on Edit Profile on the left and update your email address (another way to get your serial number).

- Keith
Edited
12 Years Ago by gnasche
GimpMedia
GimpMedia
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Ah, thank you. Knew it was probably a simple fix, but sometimes (ok, most times) I'm not that smart. Thanks a bunch
martok2112
martok2112
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Peter (RL) (4/19/2012)
martok2112 (4/19/2012)
My only gripe (thus far) with the 64 bit version is that the only video export format is .AVI.

Sadly in the Beta Version of iClone 5.2 64Bit .AVI is the only export option available. Expect to see more output options once it becomes a full release.

Thanks, Peter. Smile A part of me figured it may have just been an issue of it being a beta release, and not a full release....so this is good to know. Thanks, again. Smile

I do have software that can convert .AVI into other formats (Magix Movie Edit Pro, which is how I found iClone in the first place Smile ).

Also, will be good to know when the particle problem is fixed. I haven't had cause to use particles yet, but will be most appreciative when I can run the program without the unfortunate project killers that other users here have had to deal with. Smile

"Incompetence will always prevail so long as evil men stand by and do nothing."
-Martok2112

Edited
12 Years Ago by martok2112
Cellygon
Cellygon
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Have problems opening new project that I just saved last night with this new 5.2 update. both 32bit and 64bit are having the problem...

"Fail to load file. If this is a .vns file, please switch to project page and try again."

I've tried to drag and drop and project in to the scene. same thing happen.
I've tried to open the project from the project content manager... same message...
I am able to open older project just fine, this only happen with newer project that I just save last night...

----------------------------------------------------------
My latest release for CC

For all my other iClone contents, click here.

RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Will we get AVCHD format with the final release ?
It is the most popular HD format today and also makes it possible to not lose in quality when rendered videos are inserted into some NLE editor for the final post-production and rendering.

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Have problems opening new project that I just saved last night with this new 5.2 update. both 32bit and 64bit are having the problem...

"Fail to load file. If this is a .vns file, please switch to project page and try again."

I've tried to drag and drop and project in to the scene. same thing happen.
I've tried to open the project from the project content manager... same message...
I am able to open older project just fine, this only happen with newer project that I just save last night...

Yes i have the same problem
Greets from Germany
The Postfrosch
Wernr

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg

martok2112
martok2112
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Another little glitch I'm noticing is that cameras do not come up in the timeline editor.

"Incompetence will always prevail so long as evil men stand by and do nothing."
-Martok2112

colour
colour
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

I stand to be corrected, however, IMO, AVCHD isn't an Export File Format & was Developed by Camcorder Manufacturers as a Highly Compressed High Definition Recording Format for storage purposes.

AVCHD is in fact unpopular, because it's impossible to Edit it on  the majority of home PCs without converting to DV-AVI or MPEG-2 HD beforehand.

Possibly several hundred Posts on the Pinnacle Studio Forum testify to that since it was first introduced.

RobertoColombo (4/20/2012)
Will we get AVCHD format with the final release ?
It is the most popular HD format today and also makes it possible to not lose in quality when rendered videos are inserted into some NLE editor for the final post-production and rendering.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading This Topic