Profile Picture

What does Register CTA and content pack records do not match mean?

Posted By tguimond 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

What does Register CTA and content pack records do not match mean?

Author
tguimond
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I have tried to open a support ticket several times and never get a response about it. I purchased the Cartoon Solutions Character Pack 2 and when I try to install it, I get this error.

Content pack ID:ACR100CIENU011720110915007

The registered CrazyTalk Animator and content pack records do not match. Please go to http://www.reallusion.com/support.asp to contact Reallusion customer support.

Well, I tried to open several support tickets and get no ticket number back. I tried to contact support directly and get an automated answer back that says to open a support ticket. I kinda like CrazyTalk Animator but I am not so sure I going to continue with it if this is what the support is like.

I even contacted CartoonSolutions (and they responded back in two hours), but they were unable to help. They think it is DRM related.

Anyone see this before or know of a way to contact support? It be nice if I could use the product that I paid $149 for.

That's the best part of this, my customer order info says that I paid $99 for it and instead of calling it G:Cartoon_Solutions_Combo_Props_Background_Character pack, they call it C:Cartoon_Solutions_Combo_Props_Background_Character pack. What's with that?

Sad

Angry

Tim

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Tim

Sorry to hear of your problems contacting Support.

This error message occurs when the content pack is not correctly registered to the same account as your copy of CrazyTalk Animator. Have you already registered CTA into your account? If not please do so HERE first and try again.

If you have already registered your copy of CTA then please make sure you use the Support Form below and fill in all the required information.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Because emails can often get filtered as spam or junk, once you have submitted the form you can check for any replies from support by logging into your Account and checking the Support Ticket tab. In fact you may already have a reply there.

However if you find that you are unable to successfully submit the Support Form please let me know and I will happily contact Support on your behalf. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

tguimond
tguimond
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)

Thanks. I only have one account at Reallusion. I don't have spam filters and I always check there first because my email service sometimes marks some emails as spam. I opened two tickets and none of them showed up until last night when Reallusion support contacted me. As far as I can tell, I have the latest version of CTA, I always do the update as soon as I see one available in the CTA start up screen.

I had purchased the other CartoonSolutions character pack a few hours earlier and I didn't have any issues with that install.

Tim

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Hi Tim

So now that Support have contacted you has the problem been resolved?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

tguimond
tguimond
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Not yet.

Tim

tguimond
tguimond
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Still nothing from support. How long should I wait before I ask for a refund? It'll be five days in a few hours.

Tim

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

tguimond (1/18/2012)
Still nothing from support. How long should I wait before I ask for a refund? It'll be five days in a few hours.

Tim

Hi Tim

I'm a little confused here. In your previous posts you stated that Support had now contacted you. But above you say you have had no contact. Please can you confirm what the current situation is and I will try to help you get this sorted out.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

tguimond
tguimond
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

I have been contacted by support.

I'm eager to get this resolved, the first CartoonSolutions pack I purchased earlier on the 13th downloaded and installed fine, so I wasn't expecting problems with the second pack purchased later that day. If the issue is really related to DRM, shouldn't it be an easy fix? 

I guess I'm just spoiled by the internet and I just expect everything to be a fast fix.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Tim

I have spoken to Support regarding this issue and the DRM problem should now have been corrected. Please try to install the pack again. It should work fine now.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in getting this resolved.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

tguimond
tguimond
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

The fix worked. I would strongly suggest that when any activity happens on a support ticket an email should be sent to the registered email account. The page that I was using to see open tickets didn't work for me and I didn't notice the button on the login page to look at support tickets.

Just a simple email stating that some activity had happened on the support ticket would have saved me a lot of frustration, I felt like nothing was happening with the tickets and that no one even knew that I had opened a ticket.

I agree, it was a long delay to fix the issue, I'm happy that it is fixed. I will certainly keep this incident in mind when I look to purchase additional content.

Thanks for your help, Tim

Reading This Topic