The Dragons Den

Posted By planetstardragon 12 Years Ago
Rated 3 stars based on 2 votes.
Author
colour
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I see another Indiana Jones in the offingSmile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mark
mark
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
planetstardragon (2/23/2012)
Thanks Mark! Great Idea - I hadn't thought of that one, now I have to watch that movie again to refresh my memory!! lol I showed my friends and the first things they came up with was raiders of the lost ark and the goonies!! I was thinking of dragons and witches myself ....My kung fu guy has to get his magical powers from somewhere!! O.o lol

fits right in with all the new fantasy props coming to iclone too!! The Dragon has a home!

if you ever need special parts not in the set for that movie idea message me!

I did a bunch of research on caves and made parts accordingly, but im sure in a fantasy setting I'll eventually find more ideas to add to it!

Cheers!!

~Ricky

"Journey to the Center of the Earth" made a huge impression on me as a 13 year old, course it still does and that says a lot for my growing up,Tongue But even though it's Verne's most wildly improbable adventure it's still a total HOOT!!!Tongue

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
@ Mark

@ Colour

@ the Goonies!

Edited
12 Years Ago by planetstardragon
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

For those that got the Cave Adventure Kit! Firstly thank you, 2ndly .....try this ...grab any one of the walls ...and make them wider, they turn into mountains!! The textures and mesh designs hold really well when stretching them out, so each prop can easily turn into a variety of items. Most of the props have 2 textures and 1 bump applied, this in combination with the character I gave the meshes themselves hold their definition when you stretch them out giving you the ability to make either tiny designs or massive formations. Be sure to also play with the Blend and diffuse map strength settings, the combination of textures I used allow you to give different shades of color as you change / adjust their combination. I spent a bit of time looking for the right combination of rock textures to get that!! so don't just plop props into your scene, mold them to your liking, turn big rocks into pebbles, walls into mountains, turn the ceiling terrain into a floor and make the rocks flat and turn them into steps over the waters, the possibilities are endless!!

I didn't want to create something fixed, so the state the props are in now, are simply a starting point, the way you can stretch / modify and blend the textures makes it more like clay than just a fixed look. which is why I called it a kit , not a pack!!! Let your imagination guide you, don't let the prop limit you! Cheers and enjoy!!

And don't forget to use the props outside of the cave for your prehistoric scenes too!!

Edited
mark
mark
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
Good try but the "Journey" I was talkin' about was made in 1959 long before most in this crowd were born! Had the great actor James Mason in it and a young actor?/ singer from my town (Nashville, TN) Pat Boone...maybe more of a singer than actor maybe!?Smile But still long before most in this crowd were born TongueTongue

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

ahh, so then you would probably enjoy this!

http://librivox.org/journey-to-the-centre-of-the-earth-by-jules-verne-griffith-and-farran-publishers/

its a public domain reading of the book!

And this! The full movie on youtube! \w00t/

Edited
colour
colour
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Speak fer yerselfErmm
mark (2/25/2012)
Good try but the "Journey" I was talkin' about was made in 1959 long before most in this crowd were born! Had the great actor James Mason in it and a young actor?/ singer from my town (Nashville, TN) Pat Boone...maybe more of a singer than actor maybe!?Smile But still long before most in this crowd were born TongueTongue

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

Edited
12 Years Ago by colour
animagic
animagic
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: Today @ 1:40 AM
colour (2/25/2012)
Speak fer yerselfErmm
mark (2/25/2012)

Blimey, Peter, what is he talking about? Crazy There's quite a number of old geezers in this here forum...

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Ladies and Gentlemen , I'm very excited to present Gigi from the new G5.5 "Baby Momma" collection! with all new fight, cuss and drunk walk cycle personas!!

Tongue

Edited
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

whoa!! Hot new animation video I just found on youtube, this can be done in iclone! w00t

Reading This Topic