Profile Picture

export a model

Posted By aviramganot 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
aviramganot
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
hi i need help ASAP

i don't get a picture when i try to export a video file
when i look at the output it is ok but the file has only sound
when i look at the model in preview mode i get also white picture but if i look at the facial mode it looks ok

i have tried all picture formats and all video formats
pls help!!

Edited
13 Years Ago by aviramganot
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
The first thing you should do is ensure that CrazyTalk is updated to the latest version which is 6.21. If you need it, you can get this update from within your Account.

Then also make sure that your graphics drivers are updated to the latest available. You can get these from your computer manufacturer or from Nvida, ATI etc.

If you are using Intel Graphics with Windows 7 then there is a special fix for this problem. To find out more, please refer to the link below.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic34890-21-1.aspx

Hope this helps. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic