Posted By Ajit.Sirohi 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

PowerTools Installation with two copies of CrazyTalk Animator

Author
Ajit.Sirohi
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I am considering buying my second copy of CrazyTalk Animator.

If I have two copies of CrazyTalk Animator Pro and one copy of PowerTool, can I use the PowerTool with both copies of CrazyTalk Animator Pro.

As I understand, it only checks whther the CrazyTalk is a registered version or not, it should work on both. Need clarity on this before I buy.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
As long as both copies of CrazyTalk Animator and the Power Tools are registered to the same account then you will be able to open Power Tools in either copy of CTA. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

toonarama
toonarama
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
You can of course have the same copy of CTA on 2 machines therefore there may be no need for a second purchase?
Ajit.Sirohi
Ajit.Sirohi
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Not clear. If I buy another copy of Crazy Animator Pro then I can install the two copies on 4-machines ( 2-installations per copy.) Will the same copy of Powertools work on all the 4-machines.

Also, does the registration of Powertools have to be to the same email account as CrazyTalk Animator. I seem to have registered to a differrent email. How can I correct this if this is going to cause problems.
Edited
13 Years Ago by Ajit.Sirohi
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Ajit.Sirohi (11/11/2011)
Not clear. If I buy another copy of Crazy Animator Pro then I can install the two copies on 4-machines ( 2-installations per copy.) Will the same copy of Powertools work on all the 4-machines.

Also, does the registration of Powertools have to be to the same email account as CrazyTalk Animator. I seem to have registered to a differrent email. How can I correct this if this is going to cause problems.

Each copy of CrazyTalk Animator can be installed on two computers. However it can only be used on one at a time. If two people are to use CTA at the same time then further licenses are required.

You will be able to install Power Tools for each installation of CrazyTalk Animator but it is vital for both Power Tools and all copies of CrazyTalk Animator to be registered to the same account.

If you have used two different email addresses for CTA and PowerTools then you may run into problems as your email address is linked to your account. If you do have problems I would advise contacting Customer Support using the link below. They will be able to help you resolve any email conflict.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic