iClone 5 Quick Fix Tutorials

Posted By KaiD 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
KaiD
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
iClone5 Quick Fix Tutorial - Scene Creation

If you're just starting out with iClone, you'll probably want to know a little bit about the basics of how you can create your starting scene. This tutorial will not only show you how to create a beautiful scene using iClone 5's new height map terrains, but also how to enhance it and make it more visually appealing by adding special lighting, shadows, and other atmospheric effects.

iClone5 Quick Fix Tutorial - Facial and Body Customization

Character creation is one of the coolest features with iClone.  If you've ever wanted to bring one of your real-life heroes into the virtual world of iClone, this tutorial will give you a brief introduction of how.  Learn the simple basics of how to import in a facial photo into iClone and create your own virtual character.

iClone5 Quick Fix Tutorial - Facial Puppet Motion

Creating facial emotions and getting your character to talk in iClone is easy! This tutorial will give you a brief look at the facial puppet tool that allows you to record various emotions in real-time, and even use audio clips, your own voice, or text-to-speech to get your character to lip-sync the words.

iClone5 Quick Fix Tutorial - Layering Animation Part 1

There are a wide variety of options for animating your characters in iClone. This tutorial will run you through one of the most simple methods, known as body puppet motion. By using this feature, you can easily create and customize your character's animation in seconds, not hours. In this two-part tutorial, you will learn how to gradually layer and mask different unique motions over each other to create your final fully-customized animation.

iClone5 Quick Fix Tutorial - Layering Animation Part 2

There are a wide variety of options for animating your characters in iClone. This tutorial will run you through one of the most simple methods, known as body puppet motion. By using this feature, you can easily create and customize your character's animation in seconds, not hours. In this two-part tutorial, you will learn how to gradually layer and mask different unique motions over each other to create your final fully-customized animation.

iClone5 Quick Fix Tutorial - Instant Animation

iClone provides the Persona which is the characteristics given to the actor so that the actor can animate in a unique style. One Persona file may include several sets of movement behaviors for your quick animation.

iClone5 Quick Fix Tutorial - Rigid Body Physics

The physics engine in iClone 5 provides you with a whole new realm of possibilities with your animations. One of the essential things you'll need to know is rigid body physics. In this Quick Fix tutorial, you'll learn the basics of assigning physics to your objects, importing in infinite planes, as well as quickly multiplying your props to create stacks of collapsable objects.

iClone5 Quick Fix Tutorial - Soft Body Physics

This Quick Fix tutorial will give you a brief look at the potential of soft body physics in iClone 5. Learn how to change the properties of on-screen props by assigning them soft body physics. Also, you'll learn some basic tips on the cloth soft-body physics props, and how to refine the collision results with other objects.

iClone5 Quick Fix Tutorial - Post FX

Post FX is a cool new tool with iClone 5 that allow you to apply certain keyable effects to your scene in order to enhance the atmosphere and create a whole new kind of feeling as your scene plays along. This simple tutorial will introduce you to the simple way of applying Post FX to your scene.

iClone5 Quick Fix Tutorial - Toon Shader

If you've ever wanted to give your scene a unique or more energetic and cartoon-like sort of feel to it, iClone 5 has the tool that you need. The Toon Shader allows you to apply cartoon-like shading to your scene objects to give it a simple yet charming and fun sort of look. Whether you are going for a bouncy cartoon scene full of life or a stylish anime scene, this is a tool that you'll want to know more about. Look at our developer tutorials on Toon Shader for a more in-depth learning experience.

mark
mark
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
THANKS! SUPER TUTs! BigGrin

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

sumthinwong
sumthinwong
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
ditto

All arts is political, otherwise it would just be decoration. And all artists have something to say, otherwise they'd make shoes.

Earl of Oxford

intrestNL
Smile
intrestNL
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Kaid,

Great and clear explanations!

You give the feeling that the sky is the limit in such an easy way. Also this tut. gives me so much energy to go on with my own project with a big smile Wink

Thank you so much!!!!!!!
Edited
13 Years Ago by intrestNL
col757
col757
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
iiClone5 Quick Fix Tutorial - Facial and Body Customization

IS COMPLETE AN UTTER BULL

i have repeatedly tried this and no way does it let you set your own face from the photo, IT HAS A PREMADE MODEL IN THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE SCREEN, in this tutorial is shows that you can customize it, but on mine you have to import the photo BEHIND the model head, i have i clone 5 just like this one
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
here is a recent tutorial:
http://www.medianetic.com.my/marketing/iClone%205_3D_model_tutorial.mp4

Here is the RL tutorial page.... Errr...... 17 pages for reference:
http://www.reallusion.com/reallusiontv/tutorial.aspx?category=ic
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
col757 (10/20/2013)
iiClone5 Quick Fix Tutorial - Facial and Body Customization

IS COMPLETE AN UTTER BULL

i have repeatedly tried this and no way does it let you set your own face from the photo, IT HAS A PREMADE MODEL IN THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE SCREEN, in this tutorial is shows that you can customize it, but on mine you have to import the photo BEHIND the model head, i have i clone 5 just like this one

Please take a look at the video below. This explains how to create a custom head in iClone. If you continue to have problems, then please check your graphics drivers are up to date. If you are seeing your facial texture behind the head then this is not normal. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

col757
col757
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
They are NOT tutorials they are just messing with pre existing functions, wheres the proper tutorials?
animagic
animagic
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Well it's software so it would be pre-existing functions... I don't know why you put yourself through all this aggrevation, unless you get a kick out of it...Unsure

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

lesfarrx
lesfarrx
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Thank you so much! As a few day old newbie, I found this extremely helpful. Question: is it OK to select Macromedia Fireworks for my Preference Window or do I need Photo Shop (which I have on my desktop but have never used)? I also enterd Microsoft's XML Notepad as my XML editor.
Thanks again.
Leslie Farr

Reading This Topic