Reallusion Certification Program

Posted By Visconti 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 12 minutes ago
Bigboss (2/3/2011)
Hum... Just a reminder that I have two certification requests pending a response from REALLUSION ? Smile

When does REALLUSION review the applications for Certification?

Cheers!

Hi BB

Just to let you know that the Reallusion offices in Taipei are currently closed for the Chinese new year holidays so there may be a small delay in replying to your request. They will be back to normal next week though. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Bigboss
Bigboss
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Thanks for the reply Peter, ... Smile

Come and visit my store by clicking on the banner below.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/02c8abe1-c35a-41e0-8640-0789.jpg

Visconti
Visconti
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Dear Folks

To add that...
Currently, if you ever submitted content to Content Store and got certified, you will be able to access to your certificate of "Content Developer" in your premium member page, as well as the badge in City member profile since your member account is already synced with the developer performance.

But for the certificate of "Featured Director" or "Trainer", you will need to submit your new video to get certified since the new login-to-submit system is just built.

In the other hand, Reallusion is also collecting the info of those members who previosly got the winner award in iClone or CrazyTalk contests including Sci-Fi Movie, War & Peace, SketchUp and etc. Once your membership is synced with these achievement, you will get the certificate of "Director" and two badges (Certified Director & Contest Winner) in City member profile. 

If you already submitted your creation for any of the certificate, please wait for a moment, the requests should be processed in this week. Thanks for your patience Smile

I hope this info helps
Visconti

Visconti
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

vidi
vidi
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
To become a RCD, you must submit your iClone/CrazyTalk video showcase via the Reallusion online application form. Once your video is certified by Reallusion as featured movies, your membership will be upgraded to RCD with the access of certificate.

I have submited two times without response .

To become a RCCD, you must submit your iClone/CrazyTalk content pack via the Reallusion online application form. Once your content is certified by Reallusion and sold in the Content Store, your membership will be upgraded to RCCD with the access of certificate.

I have submittet my content and got this answer every time, but see the dates are long over without listings in the content store

Thank you for your continuing support to our CCD development. Your creation will be online after 2 weeks.

We have updated the detail of your content pack submission as follows:
Submission Date: 9/17/2010 5:27:03 PM

Thank you for your continuing support to our CCD development. Your creation will be online after 2 weeks.
We have updated the detail of your content pack submission as follows:
Submission Date: 2/11/2011 6:44:25 PM

How can I become a RCD or RCCD when you ignore me ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

vidi
vidi
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

In the other hand, Reallusion is also collecting the info of those members who previosly got the winner award in iClone or CrazyTalk contests including Sci-Fi Movie, War & Peace, SketchUp and etc. Once your membership is synced with these achievement, you will get the certificate of "Director" and two badges (Certified Director & Contest Winner) in City member profile.

I'm a contest winner but i can't see this in my city member profile

liebe Grüße vidi

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 12 minutes ago
Hi Vidi

I'll pass your request to Visconti so hopefully he can help you with this.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Teviniii
Teviniii
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Does this only apply to the City Marketplace members? Can one obtain certifications without being a member there? I am not a City Marketplace member but I have won two contests. Like Vidi, I have no "Featured Director" certification.
Visconti
Visconti
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.7K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Vidi

Thanks for your request about the certification issue.

About the RCD
We have checked the status of your video submission in our backend.
The certification center ever replied to you via a mail about the suggestions to your video in your 1st submission. We are afraid if the mail is spammed or missed somewhere.
But I have asked them to process your second submitted video, it should be updated soon.

About the RCCD
As the message you quoted, your content pack should be approved by the content certification team. But your certificate will be available after the pack is launched in the Content Store. So, if you need to know the status of the launch fay, you can contact developer at reallusion dot com directly.

About the Contest Winner Badge
Reallusion is retrieving the previous winners' member info to sync with the new certification system. So far only the SketchUp winners get the badge. We plan to update it altogether within this week. Sorry for the delayed process 

Best Regards
Visconti

Visconti
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

kurzal
kurzal
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
As stated in Criteria for CrazyTalk Certification (For Director):
- The minimum of the video length: 1 min.
- The story should be understandable in general.

My short is 49 sec and in russian Smile As I can understand it does not fit the requirements for obtaining a CTA certificate. Is it true? Smile The fact is: if I add the movie subtitles translated by myself, the short will be even funnier than it actually is Smile and clearly will not meet criteria "understandable in general" BigGrin
Any suggestions/ideas? Smile
Thank in advance.

--------
Igor

vidi
vidi
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thank you ! I have now my RCD certificate Smile

liebe Grüße vidi

Reading This Topic