Profile Picture

Remove Play/Stop controlles from an FLV html output

Posted By joshualewis 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
joshualewis
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Hello, i have a situation where i just want a character to sit in the corner of a website very lifelike, but not have any of the play/ pause controls, how can i remove them?

Kind regards,
Joshua
RKD
RKD
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
During FLV HTML export the content is split into three parts: two FLV videos (main content and standby motion) and one SWF file that loads and plays the video files. The buttons are part of the SWF file and can't be disabled as far as I can see. The only way would be to use the two exported FLV videos in your own FLV player, like JW FLV Media Player WidgetCast for example.

For the WebAvatar it is possible to disable the button by editing the exported Skin\default\layout.xml file (replace button url="Button1.swf" with button url=""). The downside is that because it does not autoplay, only the standby motion will be shown, though.

Edited
15 Years Ago by RKD
joshualewis
joshualewis
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)

Hmm, this is a problem...
I will look into the various available players. i would have thought this would have been customizable, even if i was to make the buttons white, instead of the current icon
joshualewis
joshualewis
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Does anyone else have any other suggestions?
Mick
Mick
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Dear Joshua,

When you export FLASH file, you should get .flv, AC_RunActiveContent.js, FlashSwf.swf in a folder. You have to convert the FLV format to SWF format through third-party converter such as 4U FLV Converter and so on. Then, you can insert this SWF file into your webpage via webpage editor such as Dreamweaver and so on.

If you want to stop the FLASH looping, you have to add several HTML codes: <param name="LOOP" value="false"> and loop="false in <object>.

e.g. <object classid="clsidBigGrin27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="320" height="240">
  <param name="movie" value="da/001.swf">
  <param name="quality" value="high"><param name="LOOP" value="false">
  <embed src="da/001.swf" width="320" height="240" loop="false" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>
</object>

Yours sincerely,

Mick
Technical Support
Reallusion Inc.
www.reallusion.com

Edited
15 Years Ago by Mick
joshualewis
joshualewis
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thank you very much for your help,
I will try this as soon as i get the chance

Cheers,
Joshua

Reading This Topic