CrazyTalk 8 - Work In Progress Part 1

Posted By Peter (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago

Work in Progress - Part I

The team behind the legendary CrazyTalk once again breaks the 2D mold by using your photos to forge a new world of 3D creativity. This new CrazyTalk iteration brings a trove of updated features that allow anyone to create highly detailed head figures from either front or side profile images, effectively advancing the capabilities of realistic 3D head generation with natural head contouring, detailed texture mapping, and instant accessory matching - all tied up in a cross-tool, cross-platform integration.

To find out more, please click HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Well that is the missing link. Are there going to be any upgrade options from CT7 Pro? I guess the problem there would be there was no CT7 Pipeline and that is what I would get. I already bought about all of the content I want/need at the moment and it gets harder for me to find stuff to buy from the content store (even with a coupon), that I can use. Now if they changed the rules to the content store OR the marketplace, that would open up the possibilities.
Thanks,
TS
animagic
animagic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
I feel we need some more information as there was going to be a face-photo-fitting option for iClone 6 as well. So it would be a bit sad if the only way to get to that is through CrazyTalk 8 Pipeline. I really like the face-fitting features, but I want to see that functionality for iClone 6 (as promised at some point) without an extra investment.

And, I'm in the same boat, I have about all the content there is to have. It would therefore be good to know also about CrazyTalk 7 upgrade prices, preferably before December 6.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have never used the photo stuff but I can think of other ways to use this cartoonwise anyhow I am intrigued and am curious to see where this is going for the animator package as well.  I like the animator but some of its contraints .. irritate me but if this is going to have some similar abilities to the face program I can think of a million ways to use this for 3d cartoon that are created from 2d content that I draw.   Some interesting art choices come to mind so got to watch this to see how it evolves Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Hi TS,

There will be the usual upgrade options once CrazyTalk 8 is released. As a CrazyTalk 7 Pro user, you will be able to upgrade for a discounted price.

Regarding  content, you can purchase DA Points for the Marketplace and this will count towards your accumulative content total. $199+ will get you CrazyTalk 8 Pro FREE and $249+ will get you CrazyTalk 8 Pipeline FREE. Plus you won't need to spend the points before the December 6th and can hold on to them until you need something. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

animagic (11/6/2015)
I feel we need some more information as there was going to be a face-photo-fitting option for iClone 6 as well. So it would be a bit sad if the only way to get to that is through CrazyTalk 8 Pipeline. I really like the face-fitting features, but I want to see that functionality for iClone 6 (as promised at some point) without an extra investment.

And, I'm in the same boat, I have about all the content there is to have. It would therefore be good to know also about CrazyTalk 7 upgrade prices, preferably before December 6.

I do understand the disappointment. Currently the future plan involves an ecosystem where all our products are interlinked and you can transfer content between them. This means that you will need the "Head Creator" that is part of CrazyTalk 8 Pipeline to be able to transfer photo mapped heads, morphs and textures to iClone 6. Unfortunately this won't be built into iClone 6.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
9 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
Very interesting. But I'll wait for the part 2 WIP because If I make a crosscheck with an old Daz Realtimer post thread , I have the feeling that Crazytalk will be the new standalone
 facial animation for Iclone. If it will , I'll buy the pipeline version right now. BigGrin
Alasandro
Alasandro
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
The first thing I thought after seeing the demonstration was... will I be able to export this 3d head into Iclone? If that will be possible then I can see myself making the investment and all the things I would be able to do with it. This appears at a time when I am getting request from clients to use their faces on the 3d characters I create for them however, they are not as interested in 2d animation as they are 3d. If I find that I am unable to export and use these models in Iclone then... nice feature but as mentioned in previous comments,  I have about all the content and software I need at this point and can do the work in Iclone as I have done in the past. Pretty cool though.
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
@Alasandro

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/668e9d4c-6386-4bda-93fd-827f.jpg

You need the pipeline version of CT
Edited
9 Years Ago by mtakerkart
Alasandro
Alasandro
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
@mtakerkart - Thank you sir!

Reading This Topic