Does Unity5 work with iClone5?

Posted By KenCoon 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
KenCoon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I probably won't mess with the Book of Ruth Storyline. I don't like changing things around in the Bible. I have seen too much of that on television this week that is just not right.
I watched one on you tube that had Ruth as a Moabite Princess in the temple of their gods and she rescued her husband from a slave camp. He got killed in the process. It was all messed up.
I will have some fantasy stuff though.
I made one last year about a guy who went to a land and changed another one who was killing everyone who went there.
We also made one where a guy went all over the place fighting and trying to get something to kill a monster and save a Princess.
they are sort of like Link games where he goes somewhere and meets a monster and then has the choice to either fight or run. He also picks up weapons and members of the group along the way.
We made several games but I have since lost them. They are probably somewhere out there in the Internet somewhere.
At least we will have lots to get done on the vacation. i won't be bothering everyone to watch their television after we exercise.
Ken
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
well, no, not change it ....but you can't fit the whole book in a 5 minute movie either -

that's why i mean, focus on parts that you can also make into a game - so the user has some feeling of what it was like to be in that scenario.

KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
The whole Book is only 4 Chapters long. The First one almost everyone dies and after that there isn't much said more than she worked in the fields and ended up marrying Boaz. They had a boy and the book ends. Very short. That is why I picked that one.
I think the movie will go a little more than 5 minutes.
The one on You Tube goes on for an hour or so. They really stretched things.
If I can find the props, a game centered around that time may be interesting if I can think of a storyline. Games have those too.
I should look up the other games I made if I could remember the names of them.
Ken
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
here's a page that has a vocal performance from max mclean - just click the little speaker at the upper right hand bar - max is a gifted performer and brings life to the stories. I have his audio bible and listen to it religiously....pun intended. w00t

Maybe if you listen to a well performed audio of it, it will help you with your project.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ruth+1+&version=NIV

Reading This Topic