Daz - Accessing other body morphs

Posted By AverageJoe 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I don't know much about all of the different capabilities of Daz and iClone together, but I know the visemes and facial posting possibilities are due to morphs. Does that mean that making a character that starts from a base, like the Genesis base, and morphs via an iClone animation would possible? Something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQON0BWRxCs

Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I have just started out playing with iClone but from what I understand iClone currently only provides controls for facial morphs (head, jaw, eyes, mouth, etc).

However, when importing DAZ characters into iClone (via 3DXchange) as I understand it you can link any DAZ morph to one of these iClone facial expressions.

For example, you can create a Human to Werewolf morph in DAZ and then map it to iClone's jaw facial expression.

Once you do that, when you use that character if you use the iClone control for controlling the jaw, instead of actually controlling the jaw you will be controlling your werewolf morph.

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 minutes ago
Here's a full body morph tut that Warlord did a while back. Remember a morph is a morph is a morph, whether it just be verts of the head, the whole body, the left foot, the belly, you get the idea! BigGrin

Reading This Topic