Posted By mystic81006 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

iClone 3DXchange v5.52 Pipeline crash on export for face animation

Author
mystic81006
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
So I exported my monster work shop monster to rig its face, I skinned the verts to its face bones, re imported back into iclone, everything works great. BUT

I apply the new animations to the new rigged monster, I edit in 3ds exchange, the model loads fine, but then I try to select the animations to export with the model and then 3ds exchange crashes with no explanation.

So the model loads fine, even the animations with out face animations work, but when I load the face animations with the other body animations it crashes. Help

If I do not get a answer from iclone about this issue I will not spend another dollar for any iclone products ever again. Or I want my money back for the monster pack I spent a lot of money on when it first came out.

I bought it thinking I can export talking monsters out with full bone animation.

Unless I can find some one who is willing to make a little money rigging them to there face bones and they can still export them out with face bones applied, That is with working face animations to the bonesBigGrin.

website hosting

www.mrpiegame.com
Edited
9 Years Ago by mystic81006

Reading This Topic