MURDER!!! Most foul

Posted By Peter Blood 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mark
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Way to go Peter!!! The Visual Comic Book lives!!!!TongueTongueTongue

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Capemedia
Capemedia
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Film and Music Producer

Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I do enjoy these WIP threads. Great stuff and looking forward to more Smile

Score Variations

Capemedia UK Limited's Website

Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Thanks for checking out the vid guys. Smile Much appreciated.

I have to admit that I've been watching two different TV shows to open up my mind to the video comic book idea. 'Star Wars Clone Wars' is not so much a video comic as it is just plain good animation. The great camera movement is a pleasure to study and if I'm going to 'borrow' something why not borrow from the best. As the great comedian Milton Berle said: "I never stole a joke I didn't like."

The second show I've been studying is 'The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles'. They do some really 'fun' stuff with their camera and although some is too comedy based for the most part for my stories there is still plenty of good things left that punch up the video comic idea.

Prabhatm:

"But how about switching the music when the guest started speaking up ?

The music had the joyful mood but the character kinda looked real threatening. So a highly strained music would have given an interesting touch.

Just a thought."

And a very good one. Smile My thought process on the music was developed totally by Mr. McLeods piece. The placement of the 'breaks' was so near perfect to the action changes that it seemed ordained somehow and I wanted to take advantage of that happy occurrence.

The Sitar has always been an interesting instrument for me as it seems to have a sadness built into it's sound, even while playing an upbeat piece of music. I don't know exactly how to say this correctly as I'm no musician, but it seems as though the notes on a sitar are 'flattened' a little bit. Like the note being played is on the 'bottom' of the correct pitch. Does that even make sense? Anyway I feel it bridged the gap between the happier town views and the darker conversation of the two principles.

Of course the song changed to that heavy modern bass thing at the end in perfect timing with the actual murder. Kiss I loved that. (Great job Kevin Wink )

Cool pete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
Gerskey
Gerskey
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi Peter

Well done. Love the clip. Love the gloving eyes and hand movements ,lovely done x.

Peace
Gerskey
Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Excellent work Peter

GREAT WORK and I know it was a lot.. Well worth it though for you. Congrats!

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
very nice work! i especially enjoyed the city design , the split screen effect and song selection! w00t

Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Thank you for the comments guys. Smile They are much appreciated.

I have to thank Biz for the free Roman village buildings which made a very convincing town set. They are a great prop and deserve more use. I only used seven people in the town altogether. There were four low-poly crowd people and 3 avatars. I just moved them around to a different location once they dropped out of sight.

The split screen I made in iclone with a couple of floor props that I added the animation to and then stuck a white cylinder between them to clean up the edge.

I can't say enough good about the music! As I've said before the breaks were so near perfect with the video that I almost think Kevin wrote it for the vid. Tongue I didn't have to customize anything except add a little length to the beginning and end, and I added the drumbeats at the beginning to add some power to it. Cool Sweet.

This is the opening scene so that's why there is the PB stuff at the start.

Thanks again for viewing and commenting. BigGrin

Cool pete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
Edited
9 Years Ago by peterblood
toonarama
toonarama
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Great work Peter - I particularly liked the initial panning in shot to the character and the part where he tips his hat up but the whole thing works really well

Reading This Topic