Physics

Posted By william.carey30 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
william.carey30
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I was completing an animation today, with a woman dancing in a very cool outfit, that includes a pair of (free) high boots that I picked up (see attachment). Well, as often seems to happen with any boots in iClone that go above the knee, her skin keeps popping through them. I learned how to make characters fairly easily, as I am a lifelong portrait/figure artist. Clothing took longer, as I am not so adept at the technical stuff, but I am now able to make my own. Hair? Don't even want to talk about it. So, anyway, getting back to the boots, I quickly checked out a tut on Youtube, which said to adjust "damping" and "collision margin". So I clicked on the physics icon, but all that lights up as usable is the little wrench icon. So what am I missing here? My major ongoing problem remains,that I cannot sell in the marketplace with iClone 5 Standard, the laptop (Windows 7), on which I animate, has no possibility of handling iClone 6, iClone 5 Pro is no longer for sale, and buying it through Amazon looks very iffy at best, especially since I am living in the Republica Dominicana, where the mail is anything but reliable. The reasons I didn't purchase pro earlier are firstly, that, until fairly recently, I could only make characters, and secondly, I only found out very recently that one needs pro to sell in the marketplace.

Thanks

Please check out my animation on Youtube: MrWmJCarey

Attachments
Physics.png (91 views, 471.00 KB)
colour
colour
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Could try Boot Material Picker & Paint Bucket, to paint the Material onto the Leg exposed part, Bill. 

Anyone-else?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

william.carey30
william.carey30
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Thanks, Colour! I'll try it.

Reading This Topic