Profile Picture

Having Problem With Output

Posted By boss.rahi 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
boss.rahi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hi experts, hope you all are well. Guys, I am having a problem with CTA output. I hope, I will get the best suggestion from here. My client had sent some CTA completed projects to me and I have to export these projects output. My problem is that whenever I open the projects, i face an error like the image. Please look at the image. Please give me solution to solve it.

Or, is there any other software to get CTA output as MP4 or WMV format?

Please let me know. TIA.
Attachments
Problem 1.jpg (72 views, 207.00 KB)
vidi
vidi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday

The Background is made with a video media file
Seems to me CTA can not find the video media file on this Path.

if the media File is not on you computer CTA can not load this and you get this filmstrip Images. Maybe this file is only on the computer of your client, but had it not share with you .

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

animagic
animagic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
That would be my thought too. It's looking for a video file that it can't find. Is this video on your computer?

Video files used in projects are always by reference, meaning that they are not part of the project file.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic