Posted By jsquyre 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

CT iPhone app fails to upload custom actors from CT7 as advertised

Author
jsquyre
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I submitted a ticket 10 days ago (tracking. Number [6551e9fe-200c-4d70-afdf-dfeeb6d886cc]) and I have followed up twice and am getting no response from customer support. Is this typical Reallusion customer service? Maybe someone on this Forum can help me with my issue. Here's exactly what I submitted on the trouble ticket.

"I successfully uploaded a custom actor from CT7 Pro following your instructions but when I open the CT app on my idevice there is no way to find that actor. Please don't send me upload instructions again, I need instructions on how to get the actor off the cloud and into the app on my idevice"
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi..

I'm sorry to hear you had a long wait to receive a reply from Support. I understand that they have replied now.

When you choose the Export > Share option from CrazyTalk 7 you will receive a URL address for the project/character you have just exported. You can choose to email the URL directly to your iPhone or iPad for the quickest way to install.

Once you have the email just click the link in the email to open the project/character in the CrazyTalk App.

Alternatively you can open Safari on your iOS device and enter the URL in manually and click Go.

Do try the above and if you still have problems, please let me know at which point. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic