Do I need to download all Three?

Posted By KenCoon 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
KenCoon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Under the iClone6 Download line there are three downloads. (Download1, Download2, Download3).
Do I need to download all three of those or are they just different sites for he same thing?
KenSmile
wires
wires
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
The 3 downloads are, the "main" iClone program installer, the "Bonus" content and the third is a collection of the G6 avatars with different clothes.

If you have already downloaded the items on one computer then you could copy them to your new PC using a USB stick - this would save a lot on download time. Smile

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

I have time.
I downloaded the first one while the driver disk for the video card was loading. Got a message to check updates. 138 updates took the rest of the day. I couldn't resist and it came on.
Scared me.
There was a screen came on that had some message about registering but it was too low on the screen and I had no other way to get rid of it except to turn the computer off for the night. I will tackle that in the morning.
Ken
KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Turned the computer on this morning and it is still doing the same thing.
I get a screen that has a sign saying why I hould I register and somewhere down out of sight are the choices. I cannot read them or choose them.
It is just locked up.
KenSmile

Reading This Topic