Posted By Cricky 10 Years Ago
Rated 1 star based on 1 vote.

iClone6 _ Poncho Converted to accept PhySX Weight Mapping

Author
Cricky
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
iClone6 _ Poncho Converted from iClone5 to accept PhySX Weight Mapping

A Poncho created for iClone5 using the Bullet Physics and converted for use using the new PhySx engine in iClone6.

Wind Effects in iClone6 are great..you just have to put the time in to get the effect you want. The best thing about it is you can save all your settings for use again in the future.

Weight Mapping of basically any clothing item can be accomplished with a little effort, but the basics of learning how it's done is simply put, critical. Without that knowledge, you may as well have someone like me do the weight mapping for you. I will do it, but time is money as they say, and I will charge a nominal fee to do this.

Anyhow, this is what it is. I now repeat; A Poncho created for iClone5 using the Bullet Physics and converted for use using the new PhySx engine in iClone6.

This Poncho can now be used on any Avatar that uses Collision settings.

Soft Cloth with Wind effects...A Breeze to do after the learning storm Clouds are gone.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "

Reading This Topic