OFFICIAL iClone 6 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 52 minutes ago
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the incredible iClone 6. Smile

As we have not been able to test with every possible computer configuration, there may be some issues that remain to be fixed.

Can you please post all issues, bugs, glitches, etc. that you find with the iClone 6.0 release here.

Of course feel free to post general feedback in your own threads but it will be great if we can keep issues and bugs here in this official thread. It will make it easier for the development team to track any outstanding problems and get them fixed quickly.

Please do try to provide your full system specs when posting issues as this will help greatly.

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Christy0
Christy0
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi Guy's Have pre-ordered iClone 6+indigo bundle, downloaded from my account but cannot install as I cannot find my serial anywhere. Not included with my order receipt or anywhere in my accounts.

HELP Please w00t

Sorry Just noticed this on my email recipients

"Thank you for purchasing in the iClone6 Pre-Order Campaign!
For your Indigo RT for iClone serial number and complete download links, you will receive a notification email with detailed instructions on how to collect them within 1 working day after the official launch of iClone6 on the Reallusion Store in December 2014."

OH well, what's another day.. Smile

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e9080617-e063-46e7-ad69-a9c8.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f125ca23-2f9f-40dc-b6cd-d1a8.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d5dd533e-e6d4-4ee9-9a17-91da.png

Edited
10 Years Ago by christy0
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 52 minutes ago
Hi Christy,

Please see the upgrade page below and the section marked "Already Pre-Ordered". This gives instructions on how to redeem your copy of iClone 6.

http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/iclone_upgrade.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Christy0
Christy0
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Thanks Peter.

I guess I was so excited to get iClone6 downloaded I kept missing the Link.

All downloaded and installed now, with no problems.

Thanks again Peter.

Now my poor missus is about to be come an iClone widow (again) Wink

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e9080617-e063-46e7-ad69-a9c8.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f125ca23-2f9f-40dc-b6cd-d1a8.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d5dd533e-e6d4-4ee9-9a17-91da.png

hj
hj
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
no physics possible in 5.5 project

hj

but but but w00tw00tw00tw00tw00t

you have to change in the projectsettings from bullet engine to the physX engine

Fehler gehören zum Leben.
Was zählt, ist, wie man auf Fehler reagiert
Niki Giovanni
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1a2f83b8-b491-4e74-bf8b-6a98.jpg

Edited
10 Years Ago by hj
jminbox
jminbox
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
A couple of things:

1. When doing lip sync ("Create Script") on the animation tab; there does not seem to be a way to set the expressiveness when you import the .wav file. You can set it in the timeline for each viseme, but....one wouldn't want to go to each viseme to set that. One was able to set this for the whole lip-sync in 5.5

2. Projects using .VNS props do not seem to show up in the Content Manager. I have copied over my "Filmset and Props Vol.1", which I purchased a couple of weeks ago, into the iClone6 Template directory under Props. The folders show up but not the props. Thankfully, a scene which I build in 5.5 using these props opens just fine in 6.0 but I can not view the props in the Content Manager if I wanted to add new items.

3. As I was scrubbing through the visemes to correct them (the lip-sync seems to be waay off), iClone crashed.

4. When I select "Help" from the menu, nothing happens.

That's what I have so far. If these are training issues, please feel free to inform me.

Thank You

jminbox
jminbox
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)Veteran Member (782 reputation)

To clarify the lip-sync comment: when I say it is way off, it is not just the visemes that are used for the audio (although that's not great either) but the lip movement seems to be ahead of the audio. Its like there is a slight delay between the .wav audio and the lip movement. Eeeks.

On the plus side, I appreciate that you can set the font to large. It helps my old eyes! Smile

My Daz characters seem to come in OK as well.

The lip-sync will be a big problem though. Hopefully, I'm just missing something and someone can educate me on how to fix this.

Thank You
redrubyslippers
redrubyslippers
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

ok im having some problems i eventually got the download and have sucessfully downloaded all the packages.. fine, then i installed iclone 6 with the supplied serial number, guess what, failed to initialise check your specs, well i got an i7 cpu with 16 gb of ram and a dedicated nvidia gtx 670 gpu as well , more than enough, ive enabled the nvidia gpu for the iclone in the nvidia control panel,, but still no initialisation, ive got more than enough oomph for the program,,, oh by the way the iclone exe for the nvidia processor is in the program files bin64 ... am i right in this...ANY advise would be good to get it up and running, did i mention that this is a laptop that im on, but my specs are good enough

RRS
Gentlegiant783
Gentlegiant783
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
mine also faild
redrubyslippers
redrubyslippers
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

just an update , i have a big desktop pc with an amd 8340 processor with a nvidia 660 gtx card and 32 gb of ram, i tried to install iclone on this but it failed too

RRS

Reading This Topic