Profile Picture

Do I need Text-to-Animated Message or Avatar TTS on Demand?

Posted By jasonpweber 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Do I need Text-to-Animated Message or Avatar TTS on Demand?

Author
jasonpweber
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (668 reputation)Veteran Member (668 reputation)Veteran Member (668 reputation)Veteran Member (668 reputation)Veteran Member (668 reputation)Veteran Member (668 reputation)Veteran Member (668 reputation)Veteran Member (668 reputation)Veteran Member (668 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hello!

I'm looking to create videos with animation, and I purchased both CrazyTalk7 and CrazyTalk animator 2.

I own a WordPress Design & Search Marketing firm, and I'd consider myself a middle-of-the-road video maker, and a novice animator (just learning). I have a lot of tools, but not too much knowledge/skills at this point. I'm using a PC, not a Mac.

But I'm confused as to the two products:

1- Text to Animated Message Service (TAM)
2- Avatar TTS On-demand

My objectives would be to use some type of service so I can use different voices other than mine when animating characters in videos. It's just that simple.

But as I delved more into the TAM, I'm starting to wonder. Is one of these two mentioned services better if you're looking to add functionality and cleverness to a website?

I just really cannot find any clear documentation that juxtaposes the differences in these two services, so I'm hoping someone here can help clear things up.

Thank you for any help anybody can offer!

Webby
WebPrezence LLC
"90% of learning IClone is practice. The other half is patience."
~ Me

Reading This Topic