Didn't have malware

Posted By KenCoon 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I t turns out that the HSRD that appears in my address bar was not malware.
I had noticed the hsrd/yahoo/ whatever flashing up on my address bar and thought it was a malware or virus.
Actually, I have since found out that I am being monitored by those thoughtful people in Washington D.C.
The address of www.hsrd is the monitoring service that the Government operates. Guess they think I am a threat to them. they did say that they were not going to monitor any Americans. Hope I haven't lost my citizenship.
KenSmile
You can verify this by going to www.ask.com and asking what the HSRD website is. They will give you their complete address.
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
the funniest thing i find about all that monitoring nonsense is that if you called the guy up who was watching you and asked him if he had some time so you could tell him everything you've been up to and chat ...he wouldn't be interested and tell you ain't nobody got time for that.... ain't that a kick in the pants ? Ermm

Reading This Topic