Profile Picture

What program do you use to get your Background Music?

Posted By KenCoon 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
seppgirty
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
This is a site i subscribe to.... [url=http://thetunepeddler.com][/url] It costs 5 dollars a month and you have access to the whole library. It has really good music.

Gamer, Lover, Filmmaker
Edited
10 Years Ago by seppgirty
KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

It seems that Jewelbeat.com charges $2.99 per song however, they also have many, many free loops that you can download. There also is a library of free sound effects that are all loop-able. That site seems to be the best so far.
KenSmile
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
then there's also me lol Tongue but I'm not royalty free - I am with a publisher and in the content ID program as a protection from people who would register my music to a false credit, as well as the false flag claims that went wild on youtube. I have to do it this way because my work is available for corporate licensing.

The way I work is, take the music to use for your movie, but the content ID will place an ad - But It won't start any issues, take downs, or cause strikes.

I do have a nice share of people supporting my music on youtube and I do appreciate it very much, even made a playlist to support em back! hehe Smile

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 6 minutes ago
planetstardragon (12/15/2014)
then there's also me lol Tongue but I'm not royalty free - I am with a publisher and in the content ID program as a protection from people who would register my music to a false credit, as well as the false flag claims that went wild on youtube. I have to do it this way because my work is available for corporate licensing.

The way I work is, take the music to use for your movie, but the content ID will place an ad - But It won't start any issues, take downs, or cause strikes.

I do have a nice share of people supporting my music on youtube and I do appreciate it very much, even made a playlist to support em back! hehe Smile

That's a rather clever revenue stream!Wink

Does it have to play the whole track, or is just a clip recognized as well?
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

that's where youtube is strange ....I would do better with short clips on their content id than a full song upload ......it doesn't matter if your clip is 5 seconds or 5 hours ....to be recognized with the content ID - it registers the percentage of the video viewed. Memes have more potential than all out music videos.

it's not worth focusing on though, because you'd need millions and millions of views for it to be significant. I just don't want people to be scared to use the music, because when you mention content id, youtube has been so harsh ...it's become a taboo.

the content id actually protects me from the corporate abuse that's been going on in youtube more than generate any real income.

Edited
10 Years Ago by planetstardragon
KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

At least I seem to have mu background music challenge fixed.
Now I need to come up with an idea for a movie that I can make. I haven't had a good one lately.
Ray suggested having Santa attacked and his elves coming to the rescue by using flatulence.
I told him I didn't think that would be a good idea.
I had thought about making one with an ant walking up slowly on my coffee cup and over the top. then when he gets to the coffee, takes a sip and goes crazy with a burst of energy.
Still looking.
KenSmile
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

want a fun idea for practice on a video clip ? Tongue

https://archive.org/details/AbbottAndCostelloMeetFrankenstein_22

it's public domain, you can take a snippet of audio from the movie and do an animation to it.

Britlish
Britlish
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I started using AudioBlocks.com a couple of months ago. Music tracks of all lengths and all the sound effects I need. I took out an annual subscription, $99, which is very low in comparison with other sites. I have also used SonicFire Pro (expensive) and Incompetech (free).

Britlish.com

Lost Filmmaker
Lost Filmmaker
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

I make my own in FL Studio, [url=http://www.image-line.com/flstudio/][/url]

It has a free download which can export the tracks into wav files which I then finalise in Audacity.
mark
mark
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
I really love SmartSound too because with the "multi-track" music titles you can change the instrumentation and drop out percussion, horns whatever instruments are used or bring them in at pretty much any point in the score. A lot of flexibility to really create a music score.Wink

It's not free, of course, but I feel very reasonable and a lot of titles to choose from.

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Reading This Topic