Responding to Pete RL

Posted By musicaz 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
well, yeah, his love and passion for iclone and the forum has been exposed. I didn't want to go there but ...now there's peace. He wont be able to live without us for long....he may even end up secretly adoring us from a new name. His passion was too profound for him just to vanish..he just got engaged to iclone 6.....and i think he may have gotten carried away with the engagement ring and presents that well....reality hit him -

But

He just want's more......who doesn't - crazytalk, iclone, reallusion and community are simply very loveable! you can't fight that.....

Edited
10 Years Ago by planetstardragon
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
take swoop for example, he's finally made peace with how much he loves us and we love him, he's a swoooperstar helping everyone now! this place has mojo!

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I'm sill looking for boogers. .....

It must get lost in translation. I still don't get the joke...
Think it must be an American thing Tongue

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
Lawsuit Pending Records
Lawsuit Pending Records
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Around the same time I purchased iClone and CTA and most of the RL family of products I purchased or (downloaded Blender/Daz) Bryce poser pro and most of the other leading paid animation software some at many times the cost of iClone. I had an open mind about all of them and spent many hours on all the relevant forums trying to get a grasp on each and I can honestly say I don't recall ever seeing a gripe session from unhappy users about any of the Reallusion products except here I suppose BigGrin
As for Biz
iClone has worked very well for us and in the time we have been using it's clear the developers are always improving the software. The content market in the last 12 months we have witnessed a major improvement in the quality of the products from the content creators
I guess I'm a happy iClone user and looking forward to iC6

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/992e4d8f-3217-4368-a94f-f808.jpg

iC5 Pipeline, iC6 Pipeline, CTA2 Pipeline, CTA Pro, Crazy Talk, Facefilter, POP. 
LAWSUIT PENDING RECORDS Label-Logos-Web Design-Artist Roster-Licensing - Flip type interactive magazine production

Reading This Topic