Responding to Pete RL

Posted By musicaz 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
musicaz
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi 

Edited
8 Years Ago by musicaz
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
1 post from 2012 ? lol

the battle invitation is open! w00t

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
To the funny farm, ho ho, he he, ha ha!

musicaz
musicaz
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

i could make many more url posts 
Edited
8 Years Ago by musicaz
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
seriously, iclone has been growing ever since I got here - we've all sort of been growing together, you are making an argument that you wish it would grow faster - but maya, max, and c4d are already where you want it to grow. We have a great opportunity to work with a company to make a software that we all have input in, complaining about this type of situation isn't really fair when blender is free. You are here complaining, because you like iclone, they won't let you down, but you have to think positive, contribute and be patient. Dude, admit it, you love us, from company to forum member...we all listen to you and your opinion matters ( sort of )

The members that offer support on the forum, get that point and work together for a better future, it's a nice family, we have our moments of bugs and disagreements but we all work together.

Join us.

otherwise I'm a grand master dragon troll and you have an outstanding challenge sir!!

I am prepared to show you how little you know about the iclone you claim doesn't make pretty art.

Edited
10 Years Ago by planetstardragon
Cellygon
Cellygon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Everybody here seems to be quite happy with iClone, myself included. Otherwise why are we still here?

iClone rocks! And this is coming from a 3DsMax user. Wink

----------------------------------------------------------
My latest release for CC

For all my other iClone contents, click here.

RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I would like to refrain to use my precious free time to answer posts like this, but this time I think I have to do.
So, first question: what is your target Musicaz (which I won't say what does it mean in Italian language... I let you split the two word, "music" and "caz" and you find it by yourself) ?
Do you want to demonstrate that iClone is a piece of crap while everything else is gold ?
Do yo think all the ppl here are so stupid to waste their money on something so bad ?

I read the "Post of the Bible" that you mentioned: well, I know some NLE or Photo Editing SW, at the same price range as iClone, which went 64-bits after iClone and not with a FREE upgrade, but with a new version, which costed money... and they still had bugs afterwards.
In my case (which is 1 case, but the post in Amazon is also 1 case!), I had no problem at all to install iClone when it went 64-bits and it did not spoil anything.
For what I can see around, things go spoiled in Windows when ppl do not know how to install SW/drivers/updates etc. in a clean way.
My "old" PC has now 6 years and I never had any issue.

Now, you compare Blender with iClone... are you serious or just joking ?
I am learning Blender and the approach is way far from iClone.
Just take what is written in one of the Blender doc: to learn Blender is like to learn how to drive an airplane. It is not something you learn in 24 hours.
iClone has a different approach: you can create an animation in 24 minutes!!!
Do you see the difference ?

Regarding the quality of the rendering, the next version promises to be better.
We will see and, honestly, I am sure this makes a difference only for those who develop professional animation. I am not one of them and I am still happy with the current graphic.
Nevertheless, a better graphic is welcomed!
Also, iClone 6 should have an open approach to LUA API! Yes, I know, Blender already has since years the Phyton API... well, this does not mean anything.
Other SW has no API at all, so I am quite happy by this new approach and I am sure (given my 20 years experience in at least 7 or more different programming languages) I can quite avail of it.
Thumbs up for RL!

Now, should I get out of iClone because of that post on Amazon ?
One last thing: in the past there was a delay with the release of 3DXchange 5 and I complained about that: the post were NOT deleted (I believe RL headquarter is not based in Pyongyang...). There was a debating, sometimes a bit tough, but never censored.
The demonstration that you are wrong is the fact the I am answering your post, isn't it ?

Sorry Musicaz, but you are out of scope, here.
Your argumentation, to me, sounds like God is better than Allah, which is better than Shiva, which is better than Confucio, which is better than God.

Cheers ( do it ;-) )

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

Edited
10 Years Ago by RobertoColombo
musicaz
musicaz
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

i never compared iclone to blender 
Edited
8 Years Ago by musicaz
musicaz
musicaz
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Carry on sir , hahahahahahah
Edited
8 Years Ago by musicaz
musicaz
musicaz
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

sir i need a good laugh
Edited
8 Years Ago by musicaz

Reading This Topic