Profile Picture

I Didn't Qualify for Free iClone 6 after spending $305.00 in the Content Store?

Posted By jasonjbrown 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I Didn't Qualify for Free iClone 6 after spending $305.00 in the...

Author
jasonjbrown
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Where in the "Terms and Conditions" does it stipulate that 3Dexchange is not eligible?
Poorly worded? Misleading? Confusing?

I read the iC6 pre-announcement emails...
I followed the forum discussions...
... and English is my first language.

Why would RL do this to a good customer?
How exactly does it benefit RL to make such an arbitrary distinction about qualifying products?

I PAID THE MONEY DAMMIT.

Edited
10 Years Ago by jasonjbrown
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 minutes ago
jasonjbrown (11/10/2014)
Where in the "Terms and Conditions" does it stipulate that 3Dexchange is not eligible?
Poorly worded? Misleading? Confusing?

I read the iC6 pre-announcement emails...
I followed the forum discussions...
... and English is my first language.

Why would RL do this to a good customer?
How exactly does it benefit RL to make such an arbitrary distinction about qualifying products?

I PAID THE MONEY DAMMIT.

Hi Jason,

I do understand your frustration.

Unfortunately the rules regarding the pre-order offer have always stated the following requirements to get a free copy of iClone6.

Buy iClone5 Standard get iClone6 Standard FREE

Buy iClone5 Pro get iClone6 Pro FREE

Spend more than $199 on content get iClone6 Pro FREE

Spend more than $299 on content get iClone6 Pro + Indigo Suite FREE

Spend more than $299 on a qualifying BUNDLE get iClone6 Pro + Indigo Suite FREE

The key qualifying point in the last offer was a Bundle purchase. Individual purchases like 3DXchange didn't count. it had to be a bundle to qualify and we listed all suitable bundles HERE.

I think your best bet will be to contact Customer Support using the link below. They will be able to look at your purchases and give you a definitive answer as to if you have qualified for a free iClone6.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Sepiasiren2021
Sepiasiren2021
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
I feel yah my brother--this is how the modern company treats customers and customer complaints. With disdain and sneers. Didn't read the fine print or TOS? Too bad sucka--it's your own damn fault as it were, nevermind the fact that it is more fair and ethical to be upfront and clear about terms not hide gotcha's in tiny writing and legalese so they can snicker at confusion later. They don't care about you--all they want is your money, and I guarantee you almost all complaints, legitimate or no, is met with eye rolls and jerking hand motions--or dare I say clever little snippy quips about color blindness. Just let it be a lesson -- we're just numbers who occasionally give them headaches by complaining.

http://www.luvmultimedia.com
rampart
rampart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
LuvLee (12/17/2014)
I feel yah my brother--this is how the modern company treats customers and customer complaints. With disdain and sneers. Didn't read the fine print or TOS? Too bad sucka--it's your own damn fault as it were, nevermind the fact that it is more fair and ethical to be upfront and clear about terms not hide gotcha's in tiny writing and legalese so they can snicker at confusion later. They don't care about you--all they want is your money, and I guarantee you almost all complaints, legitimate or no, is met with eye rolls and jerking hand motions--or dare I say clever little snippy quips about color blindness. Just let it be a lesson -- we're just numbers who occasionally give them headaches by complaining.

If you have a complaint... login to your account and make a support ticket.

Reading This Topic