Profile Picture

Exporting movie file with transparent background

Posted By charlesb 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
charlesb
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I am new to Crazy Talk. I have CT7 Pro version and would like to know if this can be done.

I want to build a short movie with audio (text) for an animated character I created. The effect I want is this:

On my website home page, the character is shown as an image and I want guests to be able to "rollover" or "on click" the image and the image then becomes animated with a greeting. So a typical Crazy Talk 7 eye/facial movement with a "thanks for coming by our store" kind of audio greeting.

Is this do-able?

Thanks in advance.

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hi Charles,

First, Welcome to the forum!!! BigGrin

2nd, export as a gif animated file - the gif has the transparency option for the web, so does png - but png is static and can not be compiled like gif to be animated.

I don't have ct7, but i do believe it has an animated gif export option, if it doesn't have the transparency option, then export it green screen, call up the animated gif file in a photoediting program capable of doing gif, and manually erase the green from the frames, and set the appropriate transparency and loop settings.

this is an example of the concept -

Cheers!!

Cool

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 20 minutes ago
charlesb (11/5/2014)
I am new to Crazy Talk. I have CT7 Pro version and would like to know if this can be done.

I want to build a short movie with audio (text) for an animated character I created. The effect I want is this:

On my website home page, the character is shown as an image and I want guests to be able to "rollover" or "on click" the image and the image then becomes animated with a greeting. So a typical Crazy Talk 7 eye/facial movement with a "thanks for coming by our store" kind of audio greeting.

Is this do-able?

Thanks in advance.

Hi..

You will certainly be able to achieve what you desire if you use the CrazyTalk Interactive Plugin. Please see the product page below for more information and to see some examples in action.

http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/web.aspx

Alternatively, if you don't need the advanced interactive features, you can use the simple web export built into CT7. Please see the Help Guide chapter HERE for more.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic