A message

Posted By Gerskey 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Grimhilda
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
The loss of both parents has taken place in my own life and the memory allows me to relate to what you're going through.

Each time you find yourself alone the sorrow is overwhelming.

But the heartbreak is testament to how much love there was between you.

That is what you will recall more and more, I hope, as time passes.
Gerskey
Gerskey
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hello community,

Again may I thank you all for your kind words. Not an easy time however, I'll get by, Hilda pet, thank you and all. Just goes to show how lovely you are all on this forum. Thank you xox.

Right to close this chapter, I leave with you all a little picture of both of my brother and dad whose visited me this year.

R.I.P both with much love and miss you  both xox

Peace

Gerard

xxx.

colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Thanks for sharing your memory with us, Gerard. Smile

2015 will soon be with us. A New Year to  remember past good times & embrace & enjoy new opportunities. Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Thanks for sharing the picture.

Remember to take good care of yourself as your wounds heal.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
you must stay strong and focused,

Sometimes I think of it like this, if my parents could see me now , would they want to see me crying and broken from their loss, or would they want to see me smiling and appreciating all the good times we had together ?

it's very important that you make an effort to remember everything wonderful about their lives and not that one moment that made it sad. Don't brand your memory with sadness, because it's hard to remove after it's been branded in a negative way. The more you focus on the negative aspects, the harder it becomes to remember all the positive aspects. This is one lesson I've had to learn the hard way. Remember them in a way that leaves you smiling, it's hard work, but worth it.

Thank you for all that you share with us -hugs-

ps - i wont lie, you'll still feel moments of sadness even after remembering them with a smile, but it's a sadness that gives you the courage to keep smiling and teach others to do the same, that's the important part.

Edited
10 Years Ago by planetstardragon
Gerskey
Gerskey
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Hi commumity,
Last Halloween night, last year, I lost my Father to a massive stroke as you all know and six months before that, my brother to suicide. The whole year was surrounded with this lost. With being emotional and sometimes down, this showed with the lack of creativity in my videos using Iclone and Crazytalk in animating, (if I can call it that). So my apologies. Now I am back!
I would like to thank EACH AND EVERYONE  for being there to read my messages give hope  and support when I needed it. I like to thank EACH AND EVERYONE for your support throughout the year!
So today, to close this chapter, on all this
I leave you this to watch, of the last video of my Dad and Brother last year together at mines. I hope you don't mind. 

Thank you all
xox
Peace
Gerskey!

Reading This Topic