Microsoft ends sales of Win 7

Posted By wires 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I love the Mac OS, what I hate is this idea that Macs just work, I got a old G5 that would not I open DMG files until I installed a upgrade, the upgrade was a DMG file .....

I then wanted to upgrade it to OS x leopard that came on duel layered dvd that my system would not read, so I made a DMG image of the dvd and wrote it to a bootable usb stick, my firmware would not boot from usb only a FireWire HD. So I got a FireWire HD but the Mac doesn't push energy to the FireWire until booted so I needed one withh external power supply. Then I had to hold down alt while the computer booted to choose which hard drive to boot form ... I only had a Bluetooth keyboeard that didn't work till the comp was booted.

The list goes on ...

All this for one bit of software...

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin

Reading This Topic