To Loose Ones Self Doubt

Posted By Gerskey 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Gerskey
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello community,
As the most friendly family forum thank you.Smile

I honestly didn't want to say how things were with me as I was putting up more of a front than I realised. With that, I kinda got some self doubt and lost a little piece of myself over the last few months. However, for each and everyone of you that left positive feed back regarding the lack of enthusiasm at present I commend to you all.
It's never an easy thing to admit that one can loose or come across a block that's not easy to move over and push on but I do to you all with my whole heart.

When life becomes that little bit difficult, sometimes, just sometimes, lacking that," pull yourself together" is misunderstood.
To be human, is to feel the emotions that life deals "One" and how "One" copes due to them, depends sorely on how level headed and heart felt "One" is, given those situations that arises.
So as I say to " You" as a family here for me, I bow my head and thank you all as I hold tight the values we each share and hope for each other. You have shown great love towards me and it will never be forgotten. This I will give back xox

peace

Gerard xo.
bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Your more than welcome, I hope the block goes soon Smile

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I was just telling my sister about how one of the hardest things in life is doing entertainment for a living. My name is on many famous music credits, and to the public they see shiny awards - but to me, these are memories of sleepless nights, stressful moments, shady scenarios, negative feedback, fake friends, real friends and family dying, .....whats the point ? the show must go on. I have a bunch of awards at home, that I never put up, because they haunt me.

The advice I suggested, I tried to make light hearted and funny, but it's really the truth.

Here's a trick to inspire you more, stop and say thank you for every little thing that helps you live and smile. I mean, every little thing - luckily no one has seen me say thank you to a squirrel, they make me smile....but i digress - it's very inspirational and will help you express that gratitude when you create your work. Sometimes it's so easy to get overwhelmed by things that don't make us smile ...but in reality.....the cup is half. Half what is up to how you choose to see it. I often can be seen with the doofiest smile ever because I appreciate everything down to the last grain of rice on my plate.

plus you have us! That's a great start!! Kiss

Step one, get the smile you want to put on everyone elses face with your work, otherwise you are selling what you don't have Tongue (which is what corporate banking is built on, but that's another discussion )

ps - thank you for giving us a chance to cheer you up, it's more than what robyn williams gave me.

Edited
10 Years Ago by planetstardragon
Capemedia
Capemedia
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Film and Music Producer

Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
planetstardragon (10/17/2014)
I was just telling my sister about how one of the hardest things in life is doing entertainment for a living. My name is on many famous music credits, and to the public they see shiny awards - but to me, these are memories of sleepless nights, stressful moments, shady scenarios, negative feedback, fake friends, real friends and family dying, .....whats the point ? the show must go on. I have a bunch of awards at home, that I never put up, because they haunt me.

The advice I suggested, I tried to make light hearted and funny, but it's really the truth.

Here's a trick to inspire you more, stop and say thank you for every little thing that helps you live and smile. I mean, every little thing - luckily no one has seen me say thank you to a squirrel, they make me smile....but i digress - it's very inspirational and will help you express that gratitude when you create your work. Sometimes it's so easy to get overwhelmed by things that don't make us smile ...but in reality.....the cup is half. Half what is up to how you choose to see it. I often can be seen with the doofiest smile ever because I appreciate everything down to the last grain of rice on my plate.

plus you have us! That's a great start!! Kiss

Step one, get the smile you want to put on everyone elses face with your work, otherwise you are selling what you don't have Tongue (which is what corporate banking is built on, but that's another discussion )

ps - thank you for giving us a chance to cheer you up, it's more than what robyn williams gave me.

One of the greatest post I think I've ever had the privilege to have read.

Thank you planetstardragon, you have no idea what this has done for me when I accidently stumbling across this.

Take care all Smile

Score Variations

Capemedia UK Limited's Website

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

thank you CM, on the outside, its just animation, music, and shiny stuff, but in reality, those are just the tools we use for a deeper purpose. sometimes we go through things, so we learn how to survive them and help others survive as well. The show must go on.

that's why. Alien

Edited
10 Years Ago by planetstardragon
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

i was part of the team that made this track, the producer that wrote the lyrics was a dear friend, a brother, an employer, ..and he died shortly after.

listen to the lyrics, it's a shiny video on the outside, but i can personally attest to the truth of that song as written by David Cole - rip.

myless76
myless76
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Yes those are great words planetstardragon. Whats the point of doing all we do if we can't appreciate all the things along the way. The journey, not the destination...

Writer/Director of the feature film PLATO'S REALITY MACHINE
Featuring IClone animation
www.platosrealitymachine.com

Reading This Topic