Posted By kenmatthews 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Cry
kenmatthews
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello,

Because I am having issues with Iclone 5.51 I decided to experiment. I opened up a new project and selected a character, I went to animation, Facial, and typed in a short message. This played back but only in demonstration mode, and my TTS was only sorted a sort time ago... Then I went to motion and mixmoves. 5.51 crashed... again... What is going wrong? It used to be a stable programme, now I'm tearing my hair out!

Best regards.

Ken.

PS: I can't even select emoticons either...

The more I learn, the more I realise, I know nothing!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
If you are still having problems I would advise uninstalling iClone and then perform a clean install of the latest full version. You can get the latest version from your Member Account.

If you still have problems after that, please contact Technical Support using the link below. Do please remember to send us your dxdiag.txt file so we can check your system for any obvious problems.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic