Toon Maker 2 Missing people

Posted By KenCoon 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I am having a problem with the content I purchased.
I bought the Toon Maker 2 bundle with Toon Maker and the Avatar builder.
I know the new people are there somewhere but I cannot find them or the new eyes and accessories.
Where are they located? I downloaded and installed them and they seem to have gone away.
KenSmile
Edit: I have downloaded them again today and tried to install them twice. I only have Toon Maker with the 5 people they give you and Avatar maker 2 that doesn't have any people in it.
Edited
10 Years Ago by Kencoon7
Christy0
Christy0
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hi Kencoon 7. I bought that bundle too, great fun wobbly bellies Smile

There are no other characters as far as I know but all the characters can be made as their outfits are installed into your materials library, just select upper or lower, go to add material and you'll find all the character outfits there. Smile

Just in case you cant find them, this is where they should be installed. "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Template\iClone 5 Template\iClone Template\Materials Lib\Toon Maker2"

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e9080617-e063-46e7-ad69-a9c8.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f125ca23-2f9f-40dc-b6cd-d1a8.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d5dd533e-e6d4-4ee9-9a17-91da.png

Christy0
Christy0
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Webinar

This is great, check out the webinar

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e9080617-e063-46e7-ad69-a9c8.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f125ca23-2f9f-40dc-b6cd-d1a8.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d5dd533e-e6d4-4ee9-9a17-91da.png

KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

I did a search for Toon Maker2 on my computer and they are not on the computer.
Guess I am going to have to download them again.
Something is definitely going wrong these days.
KenSmile
Thanks for the help.
animagic
animagic
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
If things are correctly installed, you should have a Toon Maker 2 folder in the Content Manager (Avatar tab and then Template).

There you will find the Chubby and Strechy characters.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

They are not installing right for some reason. Maybe I should take all of the toon maker and toon maker2 stuff off and then install them again.
Ken
Edited
10 Years Ago by Kencoon7
KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I have the image of the screen shot on my computer but the short of it is that I only seem to have Toon Maker with those 5 people. Toon Maker 2 will not install for some reason and it seems to be in a folder lost somewhere. I can go to where they say they put it but it does not show up in iClone5.
This is beginning to bug me.
I sent in a Service Request.
KenSmile
Edited
10 Years Ago by Kencoon7
animagic
animagic
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
I just bought it tonight and installed it. I already had the original Toon Maker and the Avatar builder.

There are two links for Toon Maker 2. Did you install both?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I looked closely at the contents in my purchase screen and it said Avatar maker 2 in stead of Toon Maker 2. It looks like they sent me the Bonus stuff that was supposed to come later and then didn't send me the Toon Maker 2. I have looked everywhere on my drive and it is not there. I even went to search and I only get Toon Maker. When I ad the 2 it says nothing found.
I am running Windows 7.
I guess i will just have to wait until they answer the service request to see what they have given me in place of the bundle on the left side on the screen when you are in the content purchase part. It is the Bonus Package that is supposed to have Toon Maker and Toon Maker2 along with the controller.
Guess I am going to learn patience again.
Ken
Forgot to answer the question. Yes, I have downloaded both links several times. They seem to be for Toon Maker. and Toon Builder.

Edited
10 Years Ago by Kencoon7
KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I finally figured out what happened.
They sent me the package that only has Toon Maker in it and sells for $139.95 instead of the one that has all that and Toon Maker2 in it for $149.95.
I don't know if they will just bill me the other $10 and send me the Toon Maker2 or if I will have to cancel the order and reorder it again to get the right stuff.
Either way, it is Sunday noght there and Monday morning here. i will have to wait another 2 days until they open to figure out what they are going to do.
KenSmile

Reading This Topic