Make Human lunge forward

Posted By bluemidget666 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago

I do ..do that..

and when I have finished she looks as good or nearly as good in Iclone..

just the belly n boobs clash..#

so now its all about weight painting.. and that is not easy at all..

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

After modeling her boobs are in her belly, amd i can not work out how to get them out .. the only idea i came up with was to models the boobs as though she is hanging upside dowm .. but it does not make for a good looking model .. model th boobs in place and they fall into her belly..

think of two balloons crossing .. how do you remove one from the other if they are one mesh ..

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

sculpt/model the two are both in the same now.. sculpt the high res model .. jump down to its lowes subdivision and move the verts, then jump back up to the highest to add detail to the normal maps..

awt above 800K it sculpting, awt lower than 50K is modeling..

then textures .. 3 mill polys for that, project all onto 10K model ...

hfghfgh

Edited
10 Years Ago by bluemidget666
bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I see it this way, modelling gives you a good model, its the sculpting that gives you good textures and bumps..

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I prob wouldn't model your image, I'd make the textures bump, diff, spec ..

!0 mins in photoshop Smile

You say my method is wrong but I'm following how all Zbrushers do it, take a low res model, turn it into a high res model, then sculpt all the detail bake out the maps and apply them to the low polly model...

Think I can fix the breasts by coming out of Zbrush and use a move tool that follows the topology of the mesh to select them and move them up.

The real issue I have is he extreme shape means she will have issue bending over unless I can adjust e weights and add bones.

Shes a Zombie ....

Edited
animagic
animagic
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
This may be my simplistic view, but in the end it all depends on how it looks in the final rendering. The zombie looks pretty good to me. Well, maybe not pretty...Sick

It may not do from a purist's perspective...Tongue

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

hope she dsnt offend

Edited

Reading This Topic