Make Human lunge forward

Posted By bluemidget666 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi

Anyone useing Make Human know how to fix the character from leaning forward after assigning bones ?

I have got though every thing I can think of but nothing stops it..

Cheers

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
Makehuman is getting so close to being perfect for this. They should have their facial bone rig in the build soon. That'll make the whole viseme thing pretty easy and mostly universal.

Try setting the hip offset to zero. You can also fix this in iClone with the avatar proportions panel by rotating bones a bit.

Edited
10 Years Ago by rampa
bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Thanks Ramoa, iv just been reading your post on the nightly build and face rig.

I'm looking forward to a few more body rigs and a male and female higher res mesh, but other than that this program has jumped forward very quickly.

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Well, your in luck!

There is a "high resolution" button up in the toolbar (sharp zigzag overlayed with curved zigzag), and there are alternate rigs if you select the "Pose/Animate" tab.

If you download the "unstable nightly", you get some extra meshes as well. Like "body-builder" types.
bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Yeah, problem is thats based on subdividing the mesh so a 13K mesh becomes a 115K mesh, what I would like to see is a 50K mesh with geometry where its needed.

though this feature does help a lot.

hay but its still early days for this software and i am already loving..

weight painting permitting...Tongue

Edited
10 Years Ago by bluemidget666
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Nice one. I've been making similar as well!

Yeah, it'd be better to just have the head and hands be higher resolution. But that's why it exports to Blender.

I'll stick with lower resolution, because iClone 6 will sub-divide it for me.Tongue
bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Yeah i in same boat, Iclone 6 , Zbrush upgrade.. leaves me in limbo a bit .. so im just developing on what i know ...

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hay Swoop glad you jumed in on this..

Yeah ok .. I could make toplogy from scratch, but now I do not need to , the easy button is being worked on by so many people.

I have a rigged 750 quad model, a 13K quad model and a 24k quad model.

the issue with each is subdivision.. My 750 becomes 58K but that means iv high poly legs when i only need higher poly count on the face and joints, same goes for all other levels.. now yes i can go in and add polys to areas needed, but that screwa up UVs.. a much better solution is for the modelers to make a 56K model not through subdivisision but through good topology.

that easy button, none of the good modelers want us to have is going to happen..

its kina sad to see the death of true artists but it is the only way o keep the craft alive..

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Yes Swooop, the truth is you make to much sense in retrospect..
Why model only half a model .. well try modelling a mouth cavity other wiise!!

why retop a model if you can subdivide it .. coz i need a 50K model not a 120K model..

The truth is am at the stage now that I need weight painting skills..

I can model, I can UV but weight painting .. NO !!! this is due to my models not being standard skinny models..

I need boob bones and good weight painting tools..

topology iv got, textures iv got, uvs iv got .. now its getting the to animate right..
@Swoop, I know you have given up on pushing autodesk and Photoshop, your more well rounded now..Smile
but i think the skill set is very much the same..

Edited
10 Years Ago by bluemidget666
bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Yeah well thats it though aint it.. I only hate what I can not do..

If you aske me right now to make a low poly zombie.. no problem .. 1_2 hours tops .. now ask for a low poly FAT zombie ... different issue .. where does that bellu go when it bends over .. boobs, bum .. all need to go in the right place.. thats whats driving me nuts right now..

What really bugs me is when I have this sorted somthing else will crop up..

Anyone seen 3dRT models.. thats all I ever wanted to do .. now I know I could do them .. its just not good enough...

no offence to 3drt he is the low poly king, but i want a 7k model looking like a 500K model.. because i know it can be done.. right now im on a 30K looking like a 50K..

Reading This Topic