Profile Picture

help with iclone

Posted By onemelvillelion 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
onemelvillelion
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Ok I will start with the basics and go from there. Thanks for all the links. I am determined to learn this for my next video

So, is there any one who would like to make me a book trailer, since it doesn't look like I'll be making this one anytime soon?
Don't need talking, just sounds and text on each frame but I'm open to anything.

Here's the idea. The text across first frame is:
In a country torn by war (Ben just like you made with the planes and paris)

In the middle of espionage, clandestine rendezvous and the ever present threat of arrest...(don't really have an idea for a frame scene here except maybe dark shadows running then ?)

One man and one woman form a partnership ( maybe a Scene where two people are looking out a window at planes flying by)

Against all odds they go underground to free France from dictatorship (other than a picture of hitler at this point maybe they can be looking over maps )

But trust is a thing of the past ( I'm thinking a rose overlaid with gun)

And no one is who they seem to be ( a woman holding a mask)

Next (The title of the book). Behind the Mask

Then I want to put in my book cover
Anyone up to the challenge?
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I know someone who thinks he has a "movie trailer" voice.  Maybe I can get him to put his money where his mouth is, and do a trial recording.

Meanwhile, let me take a stab at a more detailed (a "verbal storyboard") of what you laid out.  I also tweaked the wording slightly in a couple of places.

• In a country torn by war...
    • Exterior - Day
    • Squadron of war planes fly over the Eifel tower.
  • In the middle of espionage, clandestine rendezvous, and the ever present threat of arrest...
    • Exterior - Evening
    • Dimly lit alley (POV... in the alley, looking toward the street)
    • A man runs down the alley (toward the camera), looks over his shoulder briefly.
    • Flattens himself into a doorway to be less visible
    • A military vehicle drives by on the main street
  • One man and one woman form a partnership.
    • Exterior - Day
    • Man and woman on the city sidewalk
    • They look at the "war posters" and banners in the shop windows, then at each other
  • They go underground, fighting to free France from dictatorship.
    • Interior - Evening
    • Dimly lit apartment, curtains drawn
    • The man and woman hunch over maps and diagrams covering the table
  • But trust is a thing of the past...
    • Outside - Day
    • Idyllic city park
    • Man sitting on park bench, "reading" a newspaper
    • He peers over the paper, his eyes dart back as forth as he observes passers by
  • No one is who they seem to be.
    • Inside - Day
    • Small room in a shop (store)
    • A paper bag stands on a table, a man is nearby
    • Man places "Walkie Talkie" put into the bag, followed by baggets
    • Outside - Day
    • "Old woman," hunched over, exits the shop, carrying a bag of baggets
  • "Behind the mask"
    • Interior - Evening
    • Close-up of the maps spread across the table (seen earlier)
    • The book (tossed from off-screen) lands on the maps

How's that?

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
10 Years Ago by justaviking
onemelvillelion
onemelvillelion
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)

I love it!
Thanks
onemelvillelion
onemelvillelion
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Just the walkie talkie might be better off it were a gun because in France not sure if they were used with the resistance . Maybe the military but the story is about the resistance fighters
So I'd like the idea of a gun if that's ok with you
I am just so thrilled you will take this one for me
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Oops!!!

I'm sorry that I mislead you.

I'm afraid my iClone skillls are;  a) Too crude, and b) Too slow to be of much use to you.  I'm not being modest; just honest.

Any iClone work I do would be more of a "pre-vis" or "3D storyboard" quality; not something you'd be able to use.

The narration, though.  I'll work on that some more.

I was having fun thinking about the "trailer" and refining it with you.  Good point about the gun.  I'm glad you enjoyed my contribution.

You'll need a strong music score, too, along with good sound.  (Stingers and "whoosh" sounds when scenes change.)

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
onemelvillelion
onemelvillelion
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

What format does the book cover need to be in and where should I send it?
onemelvillelion
onemelvillelion
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Ok, I understand, but you know more than I do, so if you change your mind and want to try working on it I'd be thrilled.
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Good news and bad news.

Good news... I have a recording for you, done in "movie trailer" voice.

Bad news... I can't get it to you yet.  It was emailed to me, but the email system at work filters out the MP3 attachments.

Update:

Good news... I think... You have a PM.  Smile

Edited

Reading This Topic